Chapter 6: Alrighty then...so be it

I woke up the next morning to see a bookshelf already made in the corner that was facing the foot of my bed, full of things that I had obtained from over the years.

'Dammit...what the fuck is up with these dreams?'

Wiping the sleep from my eyes and looking at the time, "Shit, I'm going to be late for my first day of school!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of bed. I quickly threw on my new uniform, my backpack, then my shoes as I ran out the door. As I ran to the train station I muttered to myself, "Fuckin' shit, I'm going to be late for my first day of school. Why me...why now!?" As I was. about half way there to the station, I pulled my phone out to look at the time. My heart sank as I realized that I was, in fact, going to be late.

Use your quirk. You wouldn't be late if you hadn't stayed up late c-

"Shut up." I whispered a barely audible whisper.

As I started running again, I start to debate if I should use my teleportation quirk. I mean, it would help me a lot right now, but I can't since I am a registered hero, all I need is my renewed paperwork to come back, saying that I'm certificated again, then I'm good to go.

Just use it. You don't want to be late to a very important school that you worked so hard on getting into.

I gave in to the voice in my head and teleported to my new high school: UA High. Thank God I made it there when I did, which students were filing in still. As I started walking, this boy in front of me tripped. My quirks reflexes got the better of me. I stopped time, walked over to him just as he was about an inch off the ground, and stood him up right. As I took my hand off his shoulder, time resumed.

"AHH- Wait...I'm not falling any more." he said as he looked down.

"Yeah, my quirks reflexes got the better of me and I had saved you from falling." I said as I gave a sheepish smile.

"Hey here, I was about to save you from falling, but she got to you before I could." a brown haired girl said nervously.

The boy and I both looked at her. He then turned to me and said, "Thank you for saving me." then bowed.

I nervously said, "Oh, there's no need to thank me."

He then stood back up and introduced himself with a smile, "I'm Izuku Midoriya."

I reply, "Y/N, nice to meet you."

He then added, "She's Ochako Uraraka" as he looked over to her.

I looked over at her and said with a friendly smile, "Nice to meet you too." She nodded her head with a smile.

The three of us then started walking towards the school when Midoriya asked me, "Have I seen you before? I feel like I know you from somewhere."

Uraraka then added, "Yeah, now that you mention it, I feel like I have seen you from somewhere too."

"Who knows, you may have seen me on the train or somewhere." I said, trying to play it off as if my face wasn't plastered everywhere over the media for a while a couple years back for being the youngest person to be a pro hero. Midoriya then hummed as he looked down, trying to think of where he's seen me. We then made our way to the classroom. When we arrived, we realized that all three of us are in the same class, 1-A. We then found our seats and waited.

Would you look at that, your face was all over the media and people have already forgotten you.

I looked out the window as I tried to tell the voice in my head to shut up.

Just kill yourself, no one would notice obviously.

"Shut the hell up." I whispered just as the bell rang, indicating that class was starting.