Chapter 32: You must save him once again

When I woke the next morning I felt absolutely drained. I just wanted to sleep all day as if I were to mimic death. I knew that I shouldn't since I now live with two others and if I probably don't show my face at least once a day, I think they'll think I'm dead...or kidnapped...yeah, that too. So, I gathered up enough strength and got out of bed and down to my bathroom. I had to change the bandages all over my body cause while I was tossing in my sleep, I had reopened cuts which bled a lot. Even my pajamas had blood soaked through them. I scrubbed them, then threw them in my laundry basket. After I got dressed I walked to the kitchen to see if there were leftovers from yesterday cause I put what little was left in a container. I opened the fridge and there was nothing left. I then sighed as I turn around to look out the window beyond the table. As I look in that direction I notice a letter on the table. On my way to the table I got so hot that I was tempting the idea of rolling up my sleeves. I mean, as soon as I walked out of my room I was hit by the heat; it was too hot. At the table, I picked up the letter. It read:

Y/N,

We both have hero duty every Sunday. We don't get done until about three; nine at the latest. There is no need to make lunch or supper for us, just make something for yourself. If something dire pops up, don't hesitate to text us.

-Aizawa

There was writing scribbled below his:

Don't party too hard!

-Yamada

'Of course Yamada would write something like that.'

I then let out a chuckle as I went back to my room. I was no longer hungry since it was so hot; I even rolled up my sleeves now. When I closed my door I changed into shorts that were above the knee since I had a few hours to myself, and plus I'm in my own room. After changing, I tucked the letter into the drawer of my nightstand. I then had the urge to start painting something. I haven't painted in forever. I hope that I haven't gone rusty. I generated the art table that I used long ago, canvas, paints and brushes. I started the background, the outline, and started to paint the base of the image. Just as I finished mixing a color and feeling zen, I had a gut feeling that I should teleport somewhere. I wasn't sure where, just somewhere. I then let my gut feeling teleport me to the location and thank god I did. As soon as I looked up, I saw Midoriya standing dangerously close to the edge of a roof. We were in an abandoned part of the city. If I had to guess how tall the building was that we were on, I'd say that it was around eight stories; plus some.

"W-what-cha doing here Midoriya?" I asked in a low, quiet tone so I wouldn't scare him.

He lowered his head and turned around, "I'm gonna jump." He said as he quietly wept, tears streaming down his face. He took a single step back towards the edge. I put my hands out but low and took a step towards him. I didn't want to move any closer to him cause I wanted him to walk to me. I wanted to persuade him that he should continue on living and that we can talk about it.

I then said in a soft and comforting tone, "Come here, we can talk about this."

He then yelled, causing more tears to flow, "No! I don't want to! I caused the one I love pain, so now I must feel pain too!"

"Come here, " I continued in the same soft and quiet tone, "we can solve this without doing something irreversible; something that will for sure cause the one you love pain."

He then realized that too then took a few slow steps towards me, but then swiftly turned around and bolted over the edge. I then teleported to him, caught him and just levitated there.