Chapter 53: "How are you?"

(Music update: So yeah, I'm now listening to songs from Animal Crossing New Leaf. I don't mean the hourly ones, I mean the K.K. Slider ones...I may have issues...I have played ACNL so much and I love any of the Animal Crossing games. Sorry for putting this in, I know it was useless, but I think it's kinda funny that I'm listening to K.K. Slider songs. *Throws another potato at reader*)

When I woke the next morning, I felt better than how I was feeling for the past few days. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I changed out of my PJs and into my school uniform, then flat ironed my hair like usual, and wrapped new bandages around my arms. I looked in the mirror closely at my face.

'Hmm...those dark circles around my eyes are lighter than usual...they're normally darker.'

I tried a smile on my face as I looked in the mirror.

'Yeah, no, best I don't do that.'

I then walked out of the bathroom and to my backpack that was on the floor next to the door, picked it up, threw it over my shoulder, and walked down to the living-room. When I got to the living-room, I sat on a chair and waited. I guess that I must have gotten up a little later than usual cause a few minutes later Yamada walked out, then shortly after him, Aizawa walked out after him. As soon as Yamada walked out, he went right away to the kitchen and started making another bento; though this time he made one for himself, Aizawa, and I. When Aizawa and I just finished putting on our shoes, Yamada walked over and handed us our lunch. I didn't want to eat today but I guess that I had to now since it would be rude if I didn't eat it. We then walked to the car, got in, and went on our way to school.

Just as Yamada put the car in park, Aizawa asked, "So, how are you feeling today?"

We then got out. After I closed the door, I answered, "I'm feeling great." I said with a slight smile on my face so I could try and make it look like I wasn't dead inside.

"That's great to hear!" Yamada said, sounding happy that I'm feeling 'better'.

Just as I was going to walk into the classroom, Aizawa stopped me and told me, "Oh, I nearly forgot to tell you, Principal Nezu told me that he wanted you to go to his office before school started."

I turned around and said, "Okay, I'll go there then." I then started for Nezu's office.

When I got to his office, I knocked on the door and waited for him to tell me to enter. After waiting for a few seconds, I brought my hand up to knock again, but before I could, there was a voice from behind me.

"Oh, there you are Y/N, I was looking to talk to you." He then walked to the door and opened it, "Come in, come in, have a seat." He said as he walked to his seat on the other side of the desk. I walked in and sat as he instructed me to do so. Once he sat down, he started to explain, "I asked you here because I was informed that you had another encounter with a villain at your apartment? Is that correct?" I nodded my head. "I wanted to make sure that you know what to do if you see any suspicious person or persons on school grounds. Do you?"

"Yes, sir."

He then went on, "Well, just to be sure and that it's fresh in your mind: call me, since you have my number, if you see anyone that doesn't belong on school grounds. Be sure that you are away from ear shot of anyone so then no one over hears you and freaks out." He paused, which allowed me to nod my head in acknowledgement. "There will be more policemen and heroes near this school for a while just in case something pops up. I'm not quite interested to hear the details about what happened with that figure you saw, I just wanted to make sure that what I heard was true. Now, with that being said, that will be all then; you may head back to class."