My Gift Too You-FlukeGunsmile (18+)

This is a request from DsPromotions

And by their request Gunsmile will be top.

Fluke's P.O.V

"Merry Christmas," said my boyfriend, I smiled and leaned over and kissed his lips. "Merry Christmas," I said back. 

We separated our lips and look at each other and smiled. He then leans in and kisses me again. 

We were in our living room sitting on the floor in front of each other near the fireplace. 

I wrap mt arms around his neck and he lays me down onto the floor, my hands went into his hair while his tongue traveled into my mouth to meet up with mine. His hands went into my shirt touching my chest, I moaned to his touch. He removed his lips from mine and kissed my cheek, then my neck. 

I smiled as he did this. He kissed my chest and came back up to look at me, he lifted me up and removed my shirt from my body and then his own. We took off the rest of our clothes too and kiss again. 

He then grabs something out of his pocket, it was a condom and he put it on. 

He then placed his member inside of me and then goes in to kiss me again. I begin to moan as he was in me. 

He was picking up his speed, and I was getting louder and louder. 

Hope my neighbors don't file a complaint but honestly I think they are numb to us doing this. 

We both came and once we did he kissed me again. 

The best gift of all is the person I am with right now.