My Boyfriend Is Getting Married-MeanPlan

This is a request from dennise_023

Plan's P.O.V

I sat on the couch tears leaving my eyes, tomorrow is the day my boyfriend Mean will be marrying the girl that his parents set him up with. Yeah it's arrange marriage, because his family runs a big company and he is the heir to it. He didn't find out until a few months ago he's getting married, then he came and told me about a week ago. 

I wish he told me sooner, so yeah since he told me. I haven't wanted to see him because he knew and didn't tell me, I just wish he did so I wouldn't be this heartbroken.

What's even worse is he wants me to go. I don't want to but this might be the last time I ever see him. 

The next day the wedding

I was standing the hall in the building where the wedding will be taking place, I didn't want to be here at all. I then got a text it was from Mean.

Mean: Come meet in room 48

I let out a breath and went to the room, I knocked on the door and he answered it. He wasn't even dressed for the wedding, he pulls me in and kisses me. I kiss back, I look at him. "Why are you not dressed?" I ask him, "Why should I?" he asked me, "You're getting married!" I remind him, "No I'm not," he said, "Yes you are!" I tell him. "Not to her," he tells me, I was getting annoyed. 

He took my hands in his, "The person I want to marry is you Plan," he tells me. I look at him, he then takes something out of his pocket it was a ring and he put on my ring finger. "I know you are upset with me because I waited to tell you, but I didn't know how to tell you. Can you forgive me?" he asked me, I smiled at him and placed a hand on his cheek, "I am still upset with you but I do want to be with you still," I tell him, he smiles at me and kisses me. "Come on let's get out of here before anyone notices," he tells me. "But what about your parents?" I ask him, "I'll tell them everything later come on I have missed you," he tells me. I smile and we left the build in hand.