Not Jealous-PerthSaint

Perth's P.O.V
I was looking through my phone while laying on the couch and saw that people were talking about Saint my boyfriend and Zee a guy he's been working with. I was very jealous of Zee, he was currently around Saint a lot apparently he was a fan of Saint too.

Saint was currently in the shower, and he has even asked me if I was ever jealous of Zee, I told him no but that's a lie. I then see a comment saying that Zee and Saint would be a good couple. Okay I was annoyed, "What's wrong?" said a familiar voice, I look up to see Saint in comfortable clothes and his hair still wet. "Nothing," I tell him.

He then walks over moves my legs so he can sit, I put my legs on his lap. "Perth something is bothering you come on you can tell me," he says to me. I put my phone down and look at him, "What is your thoughts on Zee?" I asked him. He seemed surprised by that question, then he smirks. "He's nice, handsome, and fun to be around with," he tells me. I was getting more annoyed, "Would you date him?" I asked him. He sat there thinking, "Maybe if I was single, why are you asking all this jealous of him?" he asked me.

I then removed my legs from his lap and put them on the floor, "No I'm not, I'm going to go shower," I tell him, but he grabs my arm the moment I got up from the couch and pulls me back down. He hugs me, "Don't be jealous okay, I'm just messing with you," he tells me. "I'm not jealous!" I tell him, "Okay sure your not jealous but just to let you know you are the only one in my heart got it," he tells me and kisses my cheek, I smiled.

I look at him and the pin him down on the couch, "You are going to make up for the fact you got me upset, saying you will date him if you were single your dead. I guess I have to remind you who you belong too," I tell him. I press my lips on his and he didn't resist.