I Miss You-TitleEarth

Earth's P.O.V

"Here you go have a nice day," I told the customer. It's been two years since I left Thailand, since I left I started to go back to school again to become a teacher, I currently work at a baker/Cafe to make extra cash. Since I moved I felt a lot happier sure I have days that I miss both Kao and Title but this was the best decision. I was putting some cookies up in the display, when I heard the bell go off signaling another customer just walked in. 

"Welcome what can I do for you?" I ask the customer, then I froze and my eye widen. "Earth?" said the man, "Title" I said his name. It was silent between us. I then ran to the back, I walked outside trying to catch my breath, I can't breath. Why is he here? What is the meaning of this? I felt tears leave my eyes. I sat down on the ground leaning on the brick wall and just lost it. 

After School the next day

I walking home from my classes, I am glad I don't have work tonight so I can focus on my studies. "Earth!" someone said my name. I felt my body freeze up, I can't move. I then manage to turn around and see Title. He just looks at me, I started to run away. I don't know where I was going but I kept on going, I never thought I would see him or Kao again. 

I then trip and fallen, "Earth!" he said my name. He stopped chasing me. "Let me help you," he said and he helped me up. My hands were scrapped and red. "Let's get you cleaned up," he tells me. 

We then walk away.

Park

I was sitting on a park bench while Title was cleaning up my hands from my fall. "You still carry around a first aid kit with you no matter what," I said, "Well you never know and your the reason why I started carrying one around when you fell that one time and cut your knee," he reminds me. "No matter where we were I always ended up getting a cut or a bruise and your were there to bandage me up," I said, he then paused, "There was one thing I never bandage up and that was your heart," he tells me. I look at him, "Because of me you were hurting leading you to go to another man and when things started to go back to normal and I felt like I had you back I got that text with those pictures and I hurt you again, causing you to leave me," he tells me. 

Tears left my eyes, "When I came home I was hoping you were there so I can apologize but I notice your stuff was gone and I found your engagement ring there, and then I got your email. Even though you said you forgiven me, I can never forgive myself. I cried for days after you left, but I knew you didn't want to be sad so I tried to put you in the back of my head and tried to move on and date someone else but nothing worked all I wanted was you, but I had no idea where you were," he tells me. "How did you find me?" I ask him. "Sammy found me at a bar a mess and she told me so that's why I am here, I wanted to see you at least one more time so I can get closer and maybe move on but I don't think I can," he tells me. 

My heart hurts, "I know I don't deserve another chance but I want you know I still love you," he tells me. Tears were leaving his eyes, I wipe them away, "Title I left because I was causing both of you pain, I was so selfish back then and I had to go, it's not your fault that I left I am the only one at fault here," I tell him, "But if I didn't distance myself from you maybe none of that wouldn't have happened, I should have been a better partner to you," he tells me. "You are amazing person Title and amazing partner," I tell him. 

"I was amazing boyfriend but I was a horrible fiancee I would have been worse as a husband," he tells me. "Title don't say that about yourself," I tell him, "It's true though," he says, he really been beating himself up since I left. He then grabs his chain and on the chain was a ring, my engagement ring. "Title you kept this?" I ask him, "I can't bring myself to part with it, this the last thing I have of you," he tells me. 

My heart hurts so much, I started crying even more. "Earth?" he said, "I left so you can find someone better to make you happy and wouldn't do the same thing as I did. But I ended up causing you even more pain!" I cried, he hugs me. I felt safe and warm by his hug, "You came all the way here to find me, all because you love me even after what I did!" I said, "I never stopped loving you," he tells me, I cry even harder. "Do you still love me?" he asked me, "What do you think? I left because I love you, I been with you for so many years I think about you everyday, I never stopped loving you!" I tell him.

I calm down after a while, he then makes me look at him. He then kisses my lips. I felt the spark that I haven't felt after so long, I kiss back. We then pulled our lips apart, we look at each other and he then removes his necklace from his neck and took off the ring, "This time I want to make things right," he tells me. I look at him, "Marry me?" he asked me, I smiled and nodded yes, he smiles back and put my ring back on it's finger. I then wrap my arms around his neck and pull him for a kiss, he gladly kisses back.