Hate And Love-MeanSaint

Am I doing this? Yes, yes I am and anyone has a problem with it the door is to your right. I mean come on I know most of you want to see this ghost ship happen don't lie.

Saint's P.O.V

I was walking around campus trying to avoid Mean, why and who is he? Basically the biggest jerk on campus. Seriously someone give that guy a happy pill. (AN: I would give him a Plan but we are fresh out.) He is mean to everyone, even the seniors are scared of him. But I for some reason is his favorite target is me. I hate him.

This guy is really mean to me, knocking my books out of my hands, calling me a teachers pet, mute because I'm shy and can't talk when I'm put on the spot. And Geek because well I'm on a scholarship and even tries to get me to do his homework which I end up saying no and running for the hills.

But anyway yesterday I kind of made him mad, you see he was teasing me about I will never get a date because I end up messing up my words when I try to talk to someone. So I told him at least I don't make everyone run away the moment they see me walk into a room, and that pissed him off. 

So yeah I was heading towards the stairs that go to the study hall, I let out a breath I manage avoid him pretty much. Then my arm was grab I turn around, it was Mean and he well looks mad. Well not really like he has on a straight face but you can tell he's mad. "Mean!"I said. He then drags me by my wrist, "Mean let go! Mean!" I tell him. He does not listen to me, and kept on dragging me until we were in a storage closet.

"What do you want now?" I ask him, he just smirks at me. "Wow look you are not messing up your words right now," He says to me. I gave him a look, "And you are not running away from me," he said. "Umm that's because you dragged me in here you jerk now let me out. I hate breathing the same air as you," I tell him. "Then you might hate this," he says to me and puts his lips on mine. 

My eyes widen I tried pushing him off but he is stronger then me and held my wrists. He then bits my lower lip and I opened my mouth his tongue traveled and tangled with mine. I calm down and kissed back, he removes his lips from mine saliva thread was made. "Hate it?" he ask me. "I do," I answered, we look at each other and I lean in and kiss him again. He kisses back, his hands traveled on my chest, he stops kissing me and then kisses my neck leaving behind a hickey.

"Hey don't," I say to him. "sorry," he said. "I hate you," I tell him. I then grab him by the neck to kiss him again. He maybe a jerk, and I hate him but I will say I do love kissing him, I love his touch.