A Week Without A Kiss-MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from @Lucy_Heartfilia190

Gun's P.O.V

"Mark knock it off," I tell him, but of course he does not listen to me like always. He had me pinned down on our bed kissing me, why? Because he went into heat because I'm wearing one of his hoodies and only a pair of boxers.

God why did you bless me with the worlds horniest guy. I manage to find strength to put my hands on his chest and lightly push him off of me, he looks up at me confused, "What?" he asked me, "Can we not to night I'm too tired from work and I just want to relax," I tell him, he gave me a pouty lip. "Do you not like my kisses anymore?" he asked me. I touch his face, rubbing my thumb against his cheek. "It's not that Mark I do love your kisses but sometimes," I said and stopped. "Sometimes what?" he asked me, "Sometimes you go into heat way more then a normal person," I tell him, he was confused.

"I'm saying you have a sex problem," I tell him. Then he finally got it, "What do you mean sex problem?" he asked me crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Mark you literally get hard if I just look at you. For example yesterday all I did was hug you from behind and next thing I notice is I'm pinned onto the kitchen table," I tell him. He then rubs the back of his neck.

"And what happened three days ago when I went go take a shower, you came right in after I told you I was going to go take one and kissed your cheek," I remind him. He nervously laughs, I cross my arms, "Should I keep on going because I have a list, a three years worth of a list," I told him. "Okay you make your point, I'm sorry I just love you and you do something to me," he tells me.

"And I love you too but you need to chill, I don't want to be pregnant," I tell him. "I'm shocked your not," he tells me. I slap his stomach. "I bet you can't go a week without sex," I tell him. "Yes I can!" he tells me. I gave him a look, "What you don't think I can?" he asked me. "Three weeks ago I came home from recording late and you attacked me from behind," I remind him. "You were gone for too long," he tells me. "I was a hour late," I tell him. "Still too long," he tells me.

"Yeah you can't do it," I tell him. "Oh yeah," he said, "Want to make a bet?" I ask him. "Sure," he said. "Alright then starting tomorrow on Monday to Sunday morning you can't touch me, jump me, kiss me and anything that you usually do to remove my clothes," I tell him, "What about a hug?" he asked me, "Hugging is also not allowed," I tell him, "That's torture!" he tells me. "Can't do it?" I ask him smirking. He thought for a second, "What do I get if I win?" he asked me.

"If you win I will do whatever you say for a week to make up this"torture" You like the call it," I tell him, "Anything I want?" he asked "Yes," I answered. He thought again, "What about you what if you win?" he asked me. "You let me top," I tell him. He gave me a look, "Hell no!" he tells me. "Then don't try anything if you don't want that to happen!," I tell him. He gives me a look, "You planning on doing any dirty tricks?" he asked me, I play with his fingers. "I'm not telling you what I have planned," I tell him. It was quiet. "So what do you say?" I ask him, He thought for a second, "Fine deal," he said. We shook hands. He then kisses me again. "Hmp! Hey!" I said. "You said starting tomorrow you didn't say today so I'm getting one last bit whatever I can," he tells me. "Fine," I tell him. He then leans down and kisses me again my hand on the back of his head. Enjoy it while you can babe because this week will be fun.

Monday

I was at a shoot for our new single right now I was done with my solo pictures and was sitting on the couch on my phone. I then decided to do something, I was just wearing a white button up with some buttons undone and black skinny jeans. I then go into the dressing room and undid the buttons all the way, and took some pictures and sent them to Mark.