Your Mine-MeanPlan (18+)

The Love By Cathy Doll add popped up in my head sooo here you go!

Plan's P.O.V

I was sitting by myself at a company party, I was trying to have a good time but I can't because I'm really upset and hurt. I been with my boyfriend Mean for a long time we are basically married. But lately he hasn't been himself lately, it feels like he is avoiding me. I also fear he is cheating on me with someone else. 

I decided to come to the party to try and have a good time and clear my head but nothing, I haven't told anyone this. My friends and coworkers seem to have noticed something has wrong because they keep on asking me if I am okay, I would lie and say I was just tired. 

I sat there with a drink in my hand tears leaving my face, then my phone went off it was my friend Perth. I answered. 

"Hey Plan how's the party so far?" he asked me. I can't hold it anymore I need to tell someone. "Perth I think he's cheating on me," I tell him. "What?" He asked me. "I think Mean is cheating on me, he has been avoiding me for weeks now I don't know what's going on with him but I think he wants to break up because he wants to be with his new partner. But I don't want to break up I love him so much!" I tell him. I was also a little drunk. "Plan calm down," Perth tells me. "I want him back! I want my husband back!" I tell him. "Plan calm down everything will be okay," He tells me. "What if it's not!" I ask him. I was mess at this point, he didn't say anything. "I got to go Perth," I tell him and I hang up.

Home

After talking to Perth I went home by a taxi. Mean wasn't home I drank a can of beer and was a mess sitting in our living room in the dark crying. Then the front door opened and closed, he was home. He walks into the living room and then turns on the lights and sees me. "What are you doing sitting in the dark?" he asked me. I didn't answer him I just took a gulp of my beer. He then takes the can away, "You shouldn't be drinking," he tells me. "Leave me alone!" I tell him, "It seems your not that drunk," he says, "Just go away or pretend I don't exist you been doing that a lot lately," I tell him.

I got up from the couch and head to our shared bedroom, he followed me. "What is up with you?" he asked me. I look at him tears on my face. "What's up with me? I'll tell you it's you!" I said to him, "What?" he said. "Yeah you are the reason! The reason I want to drink to the point I don't remember anything! You did this!" I tell him. He puts his hands on my shoulders, "Plan calm down," he tells me. I look at him piss, "I'll calm down alright but I will take back what is mine first," I tell him, I then grab him by his hands and threw him onto the bed.

I got on top of him and pin his wrist down, I look at him and then kiss his neck, I leave behind a few love bites. I then go up and kiss his lips, he kisses back. I start to unbutton his shirt, I then go to kiss his chest. He was breathing heavily, I then stopped and got off of him and sat on the edge of the bed. I cried.

"Plan?" he said, He then sat next to me. He made me look at him, I started hitting him but not hard though. "I hate you! You did this! You made me like this! You broke my heart!" I tell him, he did nothing but take it. I kept on hitting him and telling him how much he hurts me, he then grabs both my hands. I look at him, "You done?" he asked me, I just sniffled. "I take that as a yes, listen to me okay Perth called me told me, why would you think I am cheating on you?" he asked me. "Because you been avoiding me lately, I feel like you don't love me anymore and want to break up because you found someone else," I tell him. 

He wipes my tears away, "I don't mean to seem like I'm avoiding you, I been really stressed out with work lately and I guess I didn't want to yell at you over something stupid because you know people take out all their stress on someone they love sometimes and I didn't want to do that to you. But no Plan I'm not cheating on you if I did I wouldn't be coming home on time or making up fake plans or anything I'm not cheating why would I cheat when I have someone as amazing as you," he tells me. 

I smile. "And I don't plan on breaking up with you ever!" he tells me, I then hug him. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to think that," I tell him, "It's okay just don't think that ever again," he tells me. "I won't," I said. He then makes me look at him,  "Now where were we?" he said putting on a face, "Um what?" I said. "Don't act like it didn't happen you were on top of me trying to dominate me a few minutes ago what did you say? Oh yeah you were going to take back what was yours," he said I blush. "I think it was the alcohol talking maybe I should go shower," I said trying to get up but he grabs me by my waist and pins down to bed, "You are not allowed to leave me hanging," he tells me. He then unbuttons the rest of the buttons on his shirt and throws it somewhere in the room, he then unbuttons my shirt all the way and starts kissing and playing with my chest. 

"Mean" I moaned his name, he then comes up and deep kisses me. My hands tangle in his hair, we then separated our lips. He then looks at me, "No time for teasing I want you and I want you now!" he tells me. I nodded, he then sits up and unbuttons his pants I helped him.

After his pants and underwear was off I sat up and threw my shirt across the room and tried to unbutton mine but he got inpatient and did it himself and removed the pants and underwear. He then grabs me and kisses me again. "I have missed this," he tells me. He then leans towards the bedside table and grabs a wrapped condom and unwraps it and puts it on, he then places his member inside me. I felt the pain because it's been a while. 

"I'll go slow," he tells me, he keeps his word and starts moving very slowly, I was trying to control my breathing, "Mean just go faster," I tell him, "You sure?" he asked "Yes," I said and he picks up his pace, I was moaning so loud that I think the neighbors can hear me. "Mean there!" I tell him, my legs were wrapped around him, he then picks me. "Look at me," he said and I did as he kept on going. "Mean I'm about too," I said "Me too cum together," he tells me, I nodded and he went harder and faster and then we both came. But mine was all over us, I was trying to catch my breath but he decided to kiss me.

I kiss him back, "Now who do you belong too?" he asked me, "You," I said "And what am I to you?" he asked me. "Your mine," I tell him and then kiss his lips again.