Break-up and Make-up-OffGun(18+)

This is a request from @itz_me_v  enjoy!

Gun's P.O.V

"I can't believe you!" I tell my boyfriend Off, once again this week we are fighting. "Your overacting!" he tells me. I look at him, "Overacting? How can I be overacting when I saw with my own eyes again that another woman was flirting and all over you again! If I'm overacting then your fucking blind! No wait your not blind but fucking stupid because you go along with it!" I tell him. 

This is the reason why we are fighting, anytime we go out together woman for some reason are all over him and flirting with him, and he goes along with it and forgets I'm there. "I'm just being friendly!" he tells me. "So being friendly is letting them touch you and being all close and letting them think your single?" I ask him. He was silent for a minute. "Every time this happens you forget I exist you don't talk to me or hold my hand or anything!" I tell him. He was getting frustrated. "Maybe the reason I don't do any of those things if you didn't act so clingy so much, my god it's so suffocating!" he tells me. 

Tears leave my eyes, "If I'm so suffocating then let's just break-up then!" I tell him. He looks at me shocked, "Y-you don't me that," he tells me. I nodded my head yes. "I do," I tell him and go into our shared room to pack. "Gun! Gun stop!" he tells me. I grab a bag, he then grabs my wrist. "We are not breaking up!" he tells me. "Why not? You can freely flirt with girls now!" I tell him. "I don't want those girls I want you!" he tells me. I just look at him. "You are not leave me," he tells me. We just look at each other. He then grabs my face and kisses me. 

I drop the bag and grab his face as well and kiss him back. We separated our lips and look at each other. "You are not allowed to leave I won't let you go that easily, your mine got it," he tells me. I nodded and kiss him again he picks me up and throws me onto the bed and removes his shirt, my hands travel around his bare chest touching it. He then removes mine and kisses all over my chest, he then travels lower and removes my pants along with my underwear. He then kisses my inner thighs. I was a moaning mess, he then removes the rest of his clothes. He then picks me up and kisses me again, I kiss back.

"As much as I want to tease right now, I want to make sure you don't walk out that door," he tells me. He lays me back down and grabs a condom and puts it on. He positioned himself and grabs my legs and then enters me hard. "AH!" I yelled okay that hurt. Yet again he's making sure I don't walk. He kept on going and then pain changed into pleasure my face hid in the pillow hiding my moans. 

"Off I'm about too," I said and I did he then came seconds later. We both were out of breath he cleaned us both off. 

He then lays down next to me. I then slap his chest. "Ow what is that for?" He asked me. "For causing me pain asshole!" I said. "I'm sorry I don't want you to go I love you too much to lose you," he tells me. "Not physical pain emotional," I tell him. He looks at me. "It does hurt me that you pretend I'm not there and let those girls flirt and touch you, like it feels like your embarrassed to be with me," I tell him. He holds me, "I'm sorry I will be better and if that happens again just claim that I'm yours okay," he tells me. I smile and snuggled into his chest.