I like you more-BenEarth (ft.Alyx)

Okay so I thought this would be a cute and kind of funny in a way. So enjoy!

Earth's P.O.V

I was reading a book when I notice Ben was watching something on his phone, so I got up from my chair and went to his bed to see what he was watching. "Hi guys it's Alyx so today we are going to be reaction to the first episode of LBC Season 2," said Alyx from the video.

"Alyx again?" I said, "What?" he asked, I sit down on the bed criss-cross. "I'm just saying a lot of people are shipping you two like crazy hell they even say a love triangle between you, Alyx and Pavel," I tell him. He just snickers, "Pavel will never win the battle though," he tells me. "You two are basically Edward and Jacob from Twilight," He tells me.

"Better love story then Twilight though," he tells me. I roll my eyes, "Whatever," I said about to get off the bed when Ben wraps his arms around me from behind. "Hey!" I said and then I was on my back, head on the pillow.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He just smiles, "I like Alyx and all but I like you more," he tells me. I look at him, "really?" I ask him. "Does this answer your question," he says to me and leans in and kisses my lips. I close my eye and kiss him back.

Mean while with Alyx

No one's P.O.V

Alyx was doing some editing and then he stops, "I sense a disturbance in the BL force," he said. And looks at Lotso, "LOTSO!" He yelled. "Oh hell no not again I am not going to meet the wall again I'm out!," said Lotso and leaves Alyx's room.

Alyx looks at Ryan, "I may have just got here but hell no I'm not getting beat up today," he says and Ryan also leaves. Then Alyx looks at Ice Bear. "Ice Bear has met his faith," said Ice Bear.