Forbidden Love-BossNoeul

Noeul's P.O.V
He pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me, he made me lay my head down on the pillow. He leans in close to my neck and kisses gently. My body shivers as his lips are as cold as ice, he then sinks his fangs in and bits me.

It was storming outside but all I hear was his breathing, I cling onto his shirt. I hear my heart beating fast I wet my lips.

He then released me, he had bloods dripping from his lips. I wipe some of it away, he touches my cheek gently acting like I will break into a million pieces.

I smile at him letting him know I'm okay.

He smiles back and kisses my forehead.

He then gets off of me and helps me sit up on the bed. He hands me a cup of orange juice and I drink it.

In this world vampires rule while humans are just their food supply.

Love between vampires and humans is forbidden.

We just sat there in the bed while listening to the rain. He plays with my hand and takes it too his lips and kisses it.

He then grabs my chin and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back, "Boss," I said his name, "Be mine," he tells me. I smile, "I'm already yours," I said to him and kiss him again.

Romance between Vampire and Humans are forbidden as long as you don't get caught.

AN:Surprise?