GetwellsoonPlan

Everyone Plan is currently in the hospital as of right now. He was in the hospital the other day do to a fever he was tested for covid around that time but was not detected and his fever went down. So immediate he went straight to filming with no sleep. He finished filming and according to his mom his fever came back, he also posted on Instagram of him being tested again.
His mom and sister both posted a photo of him in the hospital once again. Now I don't think it's the virus it might be do to lack of sleep and stress but who knows. I'm worried and this is very scary, his heath and safety are more important the LBC2 this goes the same with everyone working on the show. I rather wait a year or no matter how many years for the show, I rather have the boys safe and healthy.
I hope once he gets out of the hospital he rest for a few days.
Please send prayers to Plan 💚
UDATE: I said it in a comment but I will say it here too. His sister found him in the bathroom when he was getting ready for work and he fainted she took him to the hospital where his blood pressure is low 80/50. He is in the emergency room. That caused him to faint.
UPDATE 2: Plan is awake he has from what the translation has translated too Dengue Fever. Filming will be delayed so he can rest and recover. I just hope he stays in the hospital so they can keep a close eye on him. P'New also tweeted telling him to rest.
Here are the translation tweets so you can see.

Seeing that he is awake even though this is still kind of scary I hope he has seen that we care more about his health then the show that way he can take it easy

Seeing that he is awake even though this is still kind of scary I hope he has seen that we care more about his health then the show that way he can take it easy. Thought I would let you all know.