7 Different Type Of Kiss-BestYacht

This is a request from AirameaBermudez

Yacht's P.O.V

I set up the camera and hit record and sat down next to my boyfriend Best, "Hi guys," I said was waiting for Best to say hi, he waves. I look at him, he just smiles. "So today we are doing seven different type of kisses video," I said.

"His idea by the way," Best tells the camera and points at me. "So let's get started," I said.

1.) Peck

I grab Best and made him look at me and peck his lips a few times and he pecks back. We stop and look at each other and smile.

2.) Lip Pull

I started to kiss him and he kiss back, I then lightly pull his lower lip. I did it again a few more times. "Ow!" he said. "What?" I ask he looks in the camera and I laugh. "You bite me a little too hard," he tells me. I hug him, "I'm sorry," I tell him. He just pouted.

3.) Pocky

Best showed the pocky and he took the chocolate end and I took the plain end and I start eating to get to his lips, once I did I peck his lips and he starts to well eat my lips. I laughed a bit and we separated.

4.) Lollipop

Best was eating a lollipop and playing on his phone, I sat down next to him on the bed and took his lollipop and start to kiss him. He kisses back, his tongue and I fought, I pull away. "Strawberry?" I said, he nods his head yes and takes back his lollipop and pushes me away.

5.) Wall

I pin him to wall and we look at each other. I look at him up and down and lean in and kiss him, he kisses me back. We pull away and he flips us around and kisses me again, I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and we smile at each other.

6.) Distraction

Best was playing a game on the computer and I grab the chair and pull him away, he reaches for the desk, I then straddle myself on to his lap. He looks at me and I lean in and kiss his lips and pull away fast. He looks at me then grabs the back of my neck and kisses me again. He forgot about his game.

7.) Surprise

Best was sitting on the bed and I ran up to him and grab his face and kiss him and ran. He just sat there, "Okay." he said.

"Okay guys that was the last kiss hope you all enjoyed," I said, "Wait there's one more," said Best, I look at him confused. He grabs my chin with his finger and thumb, "Babe your forgetting the most important kiss of all," he tells me. "What?" I ask him, he smirks and pecks my lips lightly. "The kiss that involves the lights off and the camera," he tells me. And he leans in and kisses me again deeply, his hands touched my chest and I grabbed his shirt. He removes his lips from mine and pecks them. "Should we?" he asked me, "Why the hell you even asking," I said to him. I look at the camera. "Bye guys!" I said and quickly hit the record button to stop it.