Torture-SingtoKrist (18+)

This is a request from abbiebrown_xo

Krist's P.O.V

I woke in a room I noticed one of my ankles was chained to the bed. I just laid there wondering how the roles have changed, usually it was me who did this to my targets to get them to talk. But now it's the target doing this to me. 

I am a assassin basically, sometimes I take out my kill in one hit, or if my clients tell me they have information on them I torture them " asking" them if they have told anyone else as I don't want anymore bodies on my plate. 

But this time things are different. I was ordered by this woman to assassinate this guy name Singto, she didn't give me any more information besides a photo of the guy and just says she wants him gone. So like I always do I study my targets and learn their routine before I do the job. But that's what got me into this I guess. 

I didn't try to break out, I am honestly curious about this guy and why he did this. 

Then the door opened and close and in came my target well now my kidnapper. He just smiles at me, "You're awake," he says. I just sit up and look at him, he sits on the bed. "Alright what are you planning on doing?" I ask him, "Nothing really," he tells me.  I raised a eyebrow, "Then what do you want?" I ask him, he didn't say anything and pulled something out of his pocket it was a pocket knife. 

"Didn't think she would go this far to hiring a hit man on me," he said while looking at the blade. "Tell me how much did she pay you to kill me?" he asked me, "Around maybe five-thousand," I tell him, he smirks. "She wants me dead that badly," he said. He then put the knife next to me on the bed. He got out a key and unlocked my ankle. 

He then stands up, and walks away I grab the knife and threw it at him, he grabs the blade. He turns back around and looks at me, "Nice try," he said. I get up and tried to throw a punch but he grabs my wrist and then pins me back down onto the bed. 

He looks at me up and down, "I think I'm starting to like you," he tells me. He then unbuttons the first two buttons on my shirt. He then touches my chest, "And I think I want you," he tells me. He then grabs something out of his pocket, it was handcuffs and he cuffed my hands together. He also re-cuffed my ankle. 

He unbuttoned my shirt all the way and was touching all the parts of my chest, "You know I did some research on you," he tells me. "And what's that?" I ask "That you like to torture your targets sometimes," he tells me as he touches me. "Tell me Krist have you ever been tortured before?" he asked me. "No I have not," I tell him, "Does any of your torture methods involve touching the human body and making them feel hot and pleasured?" he asked me. "No all of them end up dead and bleeding,"I tell him, "I see," he said. 

It was silent between us, "How about you show me then," I tell him, he smiles at that answer. "You sure because there's something you should know about me," he tells me. "What's that?" I ask him, he then gets close to my face and grabs my chin with his pointer finger and thumb, "The moment you be with me, you be begging for more," he tells me. I smirk at that, "We will see about that," I said. "Game on then," he said. He then kisses my lips, I kiss back. His lips were soft and smooth, he then pulled away from me. 

He then touches the side of my neck and then slowly goes down to my chest. His thumb rubbed my right nipple, I moaned and he smiled at that. He then leans down and kisses my chest leaving behind purple bruises on certain parts of my body. He then touches my clothed member, causing me to groan. 

He then unbuckled my pants and pulled down both my pants and underwear and touched my member. I tried so hard not to moan, "How long has it been since anyone has touched you like this?" he asked me, "I never have been," I tell him. "Really?" he said "Yes," I said. "I like that then," he says, "That you are the first one to do this?" I ask him, "Yes," he said. I smirk, "You're enjoying this aren't you?" I ask him. "Very something about you excites me, I don't know what it is but all I know is I don't want to share you or let you go," he tells me. "So you won't let me go at all won't you?" I ask him, "Maybe as long as you don't try and kill me but yet again I love playing the game of cat and mouse," he tells me. "As long as you are the cat torturing the mouse," I said. "Correct," he said. 

He then looks at my member that was in his hand, he then looks at me and leans down and kisses the tip of my member and then puts the whole thing in his mouth. I moaned as he did this, my body started to feel warm and my heart was beating out of control, I wanted to move but he made sure my legs stay where they were, he then removed his mouth from my member. He wiped his mouth.

He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room, he removed one of my hands from the handcuffs and made me touch his chest making my hand go down slowly until it meant the button of his pants. He then released my other hand but not my ankle, he then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear and kicked them away. 

"Why did you release my hands?" I ask him, "Because you might need to grab on to something mostly likely me because what I'm about to do." he tells me. I look at him, he put two fingers in his mouth and then put them in my hole, it hurt and I put a hand on my face. He then removed his fingers and then positioned himself, he looks at me and I look at him. "This might hurt even worse," he tells me.

He goes in slowly and I felt every inch of it and it hurt like hell! I put my face into the pillow and felt tears leaving my eyes, he leans over and wipes some of them away. He then begins to move, it hurts but the pain was slowly going away and I went from moaning in pain to moaning with pleasure. 

He started to go faster and the only thing you can hear in the room was me moaning, the bed creaking and the sound of our sweaty skin when it gets stuck together. "Oh my god!" I said, he kept on going until I felt something warm inside of me and he stopped moving, something also came out of me as well and was all over me.

He removed himself and grabbed a cloth that was in his pants and cleaned both me and himself up. 

We both then got dressed and he sat next to me on the bed, "Did you enjoy?" he asked me. "I hate to say it us even though that was your way of torture," I tell him, "Oh no that's not the torture part the torture is when you will be thinking about wanting me again," he tells me. I just laugh a bit and shake my head from side to side. "Still plan on killing me?" he asked me. I let out a breath, "Guess I can't now," I tell him. He smiles, "What am I going to do now? She going to be piss," I said. "Don't worry about her and focus on something else," he tells me. "What's that?" I ask him, he then makes me look at him, "Me," he said and kisses my lips. I kiss back. 

I guess I will becoming back.