My Bully Likes Me-NanonChimon

This is a request from @BTS_JINNIE_ARMY

Chimon's P.O.V

"Hey look it's Chimon," said a voice. I push my glasses up and held my books tight and tried to walk a little faster to get away from Nanon and his friends. "Hey Chimmy!" said a familiar voice it was Nanon, I turn and look at him. "Come here," he tells me. I walk over to him, he looks at me. "What?" I ask him.

"Oh nothing just wanted to take a good look at you, you heading to class?" he asked me, "Yes I am," I tell him, "Perfect," he said and laughed a bit. I was confused and then went on my way. I got to the classroom and see everyone looking at me, I was confused and then saw the chalkboard.

Chimmy Boy Is Out Of The Closet!

Please Find Him A Good Boyfriend!

There was also more stuff written on it. I was mad I know this was Nanon's doing, and this was a common thing for him. Accusing me of being gay.

I grab a eraser and started erasing everything, I then saw someone next to me it was Pluem, he was helping me erase it. Once the board was done I walk over to my desk and saw it was cover in paper balls, I unravel one and it was a naked man, I crumple it back up and grab them and threw them away in the trash. I was so mad my face was red.

"Chimon calm down," said Pluem. "I'm so done with this!" I said and I walk out of the classroom and went to the bathroom and locked myself into a stall, tears leave my face. I don't know what I ever did to make Nanon bully me, all I did was become the new kid of the school. But after of year of his teasing and just being a jerk I'm done I'm going to get payback!

The next day Gym class locker room

I stood outside by my locker on my phone, "Hey Chimon," said someone it was Pluem, he walks over to me. "Hey," I said "So why are you just standing around here for?" he asked me. "Oh just waiting," I tell him, "Waiting for what?" he asked me. I look at my watch, "3...2....1," I said "WHAT THE HELL?!?" Someone yelled it was Nanon, he just opened his locker and instead of his uniform it was a a glittery pink dress along with a blond wig and some cheap kids make-up. I smirk the other guys laughed. "Hahaha guys very funny now where is my uniform?" he asked. His friends along with everyone else looked confused, "Seriously guys where is it?" he asked again, "Umm dude we didn't do this," said a friend. "Then who did?" Nanon asked.

I then put my phone in my pocket and grab my bag, about to walk out. "Wait!" said someone it was Nanon I look at him. "Chimon you can't leave until we find out who did this and who took my uniform," he tells me. I look at him, "Nanon why bring your work related stuff here?" I asked him playing dumb, everyone looks at him, "Chimon!" he said getting mad, "I thought you didn't want anyone to find out and you made me swore into secrecy, yet again you paid me to keep my silence," I said.

He was getting more mad, "Wait Chimon he payed you into keeping your silence?" said someone. "Well more like I paid for a room and he was under me," I said. Everyone was in shock. I look at Nanon with a smirk and walk up to him and got close to his ear. "Hope your dress fits," I tell him and walk away and out of the locker room.

Chimon's Dorm room at night

I was doing homework when I got a text.

Asshole: You think your funny huh? Just wait I will get my revenge!

I just shrug my shoulders, whatever he is just going to tell everyone that I'm into men. I went back to my homework.

School the next day theater class

I was sitting in theater class with Pluem and felt eyes on the back of my head. "He's really mad," Pluem says to me. "Really because he's trying to melt my head with his stare. I didn't notice," I tell him, "Just saying," he tells me. It was silent between us, "So umm," said Pluem who then went silent when the teacher clapped really loud. "Alright everyone attention please today is going to be exciting," she said. We all just look and listen to her, "Now what you all will do this week is work with some seniors who were chosen to write a small script and want to put on a little production and you all will be acting in it," she tells us. Some cheered I just clapped, "So the seniors have picked who they want in their projects after seeing you all perform last week come see it posted over there, and then come meet them backstage for your copy of the script okay good luck and have fun," she tells us and walk away.