Anniversary-BestYacht

This is a request from @its7amhelp

Best's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen making some pasta for dinner tonight, as I was cooking and humming a song I felt two arms wrapped around me and a kiss on the cheek. "Happy Anniversary," said the familiar voice. It was boyfriend of five years now Yacht. Without looking at him, I kiss his cheek in return and said "Happy Anniversary," I said. "Let me help you," he said to me, "Don't you want to go change?" I ask him, he just got back from work. "Nah I'll change later," he said. 

We talked as we made dinner together and once it was done we went to the table to eat it. We didn't want to anything big or anything, we just wanted to have a good time and enjoy each others company. Once we finished dinner we decided to take a bath together.

We added in a bath-bomb and went in and just relaxed and held each other. 

After we had our bath we got into our pjs and sat down on the couch and put on a movie and snuggled into a blanket. Halfway into the movie he makes me look at him and leans in and kisses me, I kiss back. He then gets something out from behind him, it was a little box. "Hey I thought we agreed no gifts," I remind him. "This is for both of us open it," he tells me. I did I open the little box and saw two rings both engraved with our names. 

He then takes the box and puts one ring on my finger, I took the other one and put it on his. We then laced our hands together, he leans in and kisses me again and close my eyes and kiss back.