Kiss Until Drop-BrightWin

This is a request from @Choiarianna731

Win's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching tv, when Bright came in. A episode of 2gether.

" Do that again and I'll kiss you until you drop" Said Bright as Wat, I laughed. 

"What are you laughing at?" he asked me, "That you can't really kiss me until I drop," I tell him, 
He looks at me, "Wanna bet?" he asked me, I was confused. "I bet I can kiss you until you drop," he tells me, "I bet you can't," I tell him, "Loser does whatever the winner says for a month," he tells me. "Deal," I said. We shook hands. 

1 hour later

I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water, when Bright came into the kitchen he took my glass and set in next to me. He then leans in and kisses my lips, I close my eyes and kiss back. He licks and bites, I felt my legs wanting to give out but I held it together. We separated our lips, he smirks and walks away. That was close.

3 hours later

I was sitting on the couch looking at my phone when Bright came out of no where and just attacks my lips. I was shocked but I went with it, my heart was beating fast and I kissed him back. I dropped my phone, he then removes his lips from mine. He smirks at me, "I'm winning," he tells me, "No your not!" I tell him, "Really? Your legs nearly gave out in the kitchen and now you lost your grip on your phone, I think I'm winning so far," He tells me. I just look at him, he then leaves. 

Later at night

I was towel drying my hair, so far after what happened on the couch he hasn't tried anything else since. I walk out of the bathroom and look around and don't see Bright anywhere, I walk into our shared room and then the door was closed and I was pinned to the door by Bright. "W-what's up?" I ask him, He doesn't say anything just looks at me and smirks and says. "I'm about to make you drop," he tells me.

He lightly pecks my lips first, then kisses my bottom lip. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck my heart beating fast. He sucks on my bottom lip and then bites it, I open my mouth and his tongue slipped in fighting with mine. I felt my whole body shaking out of excitement, our tongues fought for a while, I felt my knees giving out. He removes his lips from mine and smirks because I'm hanging on for dear life. "Did I win?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes. He with his smirk still on picks me up bridal style and throws me onto the bed. 

He's on top, "Well Guess what, I'm done making you drop yet," he tells me and kisses me again.