Stormy Night-OhmToey (18+)

This is a request from DsPromotions

Toey's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch in the dark listening to the storm that was happening outside. I then grab my phone and decided to go through social media. 

As I was scrolling I saw some old photos I didn't delete of me and my ex Ohm. 

Ohm and I were together for about three years, we broke up because we couldn't stop fighting, so we basically fell out of love. It's been a year since we broke up. I been fine until today because it was a stormy night like this which caused us to break up. 

I put my phone down and felt tears about to leave my eyes, I didn't cry that night when we broke up, hell I didn't cry at all. 

Why now? 

As I sat there thinking I heard a knock on the door. I get up to go an see who it is, I open the door and I see Ohm. 

"Ohm," I said his name, "Hey," he said, he was soaked. "Why are you here?" I ask him, "Because I wanted to see you," he tells me. I then let him in, I give him a towel to dry his hair with and some hot tea to warm himself up. "I can't believe you came all the way here in that storm just to see me, why?" I ask him. He looks at me, "Because I realized how much I miss you," he tells me. I look at him, he looks at me. "I miss you very much," he tells me, he then moves closer and leans and kisses me. I felt my body freeze and I kiss back. I then realize what was happening and lightly pushed him off of me. 

He looks at me shocked, I then got up. "Toey," he said my name and grab my wrist, I remove his hand. "Just don't!" I tell him, "Toey," he said my name again, "No Ohm just no!" I tell him, it was quiet between us. "I don't want to fight with you anymore!" I tell him, tears started to leave my eyes. 

"I don't want to be hurt anymore," I said. It was silent once again the only thing you can hear is the rain falling and the thunder. 

He then walks up to me and kisses me again, this time I did not push away from him and kiss back. My hands held his face. The kiss got deeper and more intense, his tongue went into my mouth. I missed this, I miss him. 

He then picks me up and carry me to my bedroom. He throws me onto the bed and gets on top of me, he takes off his shirt and mine. He leans down and kisses me again, my hands are in his hair. He then kisses my neck and chest.

I was breathing heavily, he comes back up and kisses me again and looks at me. "I can stop if you want me too," he tells me. I look at him and hold his face in my hands and then peck his lips. Telling him to continue, he gets the message and removes my shorts and underwear along with his. He looks at me again, "Is okay that I go for it?" he asked me, guessing he didn't have a condom on him, I nodded my head yes. 

He puts his member inside of me slowly. It hurt. But the paint slowly started to go away he didn't move for a bit and then slowly started to move. Everything went from pain to pleasure in seconds. 

I couldn't hear the storm anymore, just like that one night but instead of pain and sadness I felt joy and happiness.

"Ohm I," I said and I came. He then went a bit fast and pulled out and rubbed himself and it was on my stomach. We both were breathing heavily, he then grab the tissues from my night stand and wiped me off. 

We lay down in my bed, "Who would have thought a stormy night just like the night before would pull us apart but bring us back together again," he said to me. I smiled and nodded. I kiss him again, and he holds me close.