7 Minutes In Heaven With My Best Friend-BestKris

This is a request by pleasemamabitch 

Kris's P.O.V

I was sitting in the circle with everyone else waiting to see who will be paired with who. The person who was had the hat now was Best, my best friend. He pulled out a name. "Kris," he said my name. I gave him a shocked look everyone was like "oooooh" Some girls were squalling. He gets up and takes my hand and we go into the closet.

"Have fun," said Mark. We were quiet. "Umm you don't have too if you don't wa-" I said but couldn't finish what I was saying as Best put his lips over mine. It was a soft kiss at first and then he started to get more rough. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back. Our lips pulled apart and stuck back together, he pulled on my lower lip, I wrap my arms around his neck, his tongue entered my mouth and licked mine. 

"Mmm," I made a noise, his hands traveled to my chest touching it and then lower and touched my clothed part. His lips left mine leaving a string of saliva and he traveled to my neck and started biting and leaving marks on my neck. 

I pulled him back to my lips and kissed him. He kisses me back like he was hungry for it. 

I was so lost into the kiss when I noticed the door about to open he pulled away and we both act like nothing happened. "How was it?" Mark asked us, Best just flipped him off. Best then grabs my hand and drags me out of the house, "Hey where are we going?" I ask him, he pulls me close. "Who says I'm done with you," he tells me. I blush. We get in the car and head back to our dorm.