Red hair and the wolf-MarkGun

Gun's P.O.V

I see myself running in a woods I don't know why, but I just kept on running I don't know from something. I then tripped and saw the creature right in front me. It was a wolf.

I woke up in sweat and sat up breathing heavily, I put my hands through my hair. And calm down I look at my phone it was about time for me to get up and head to class.

So I got dressed and headed to class.

Class

I sat down in my seat and just trying to seem normal, like seriously I keep on having these dreams of a wolf coming to get me, I have noticed I been having these dreams since the new guy name Mark transferred to my collage. I have noticed this guy looking at me all the time, like he wants to eat me.

He sits behind me on the top seats, I get out my stuff and feel eyes on me it was Mark, he always does this stares at me. I try to ignore it but it's kind of hard too, because he is literately staring into my soul.

His stare reminds me of that very wolf in my dreams.

After school Locker Room

I just got out of the shower in the locker room I was the last one there after practice, I went to my locker with a towel wrapped around my waist. I heard the locker room door open. "Perth is that you did you forget something?" I said thinking it was Perth, "No but I found something," said a voice. I froze that was not Perth, I turn to look at the person it was Mark.

"W-What are you doing here?" I ask him, He does not say anything and just stares at me up and down. "Came to claim what is mine," he says to me. I was nervous my heart was beating fast he backed me into the lockers. He then inhales and exhales, "You're smell drives me crazy it has been so hard to hold back," he says to me.

"M-Mark what are you?" I ask him, he then looks at me his eyes changed into the same eyes I have seen in my dreams. "Your eyes," I said. "Weird aren't they," he says to me. "They are the same eyes I have seen in my dreams," I tell him, he smirks. "That usually what happens with a wolf's mate, the dream about a wolf continuously when their mate shows up the only way to stop those dreams is for the wolf to claim his mate," He tells me.

My eyes widen, "What do you mean by claim?" I ask him, He grabs my chin with his pointer figure and thumb, "Like this," he said and opened his mouth showing me his teeth and then bits down on my neck. "Ack!!" I made a noise, my hands gripping his shirt, "Mark stop please," I tell him. He lets go and my blood all over his mouth, he then leans in and kiss my lips. "Hmp!" I made another noise.

I taste my blood in the kiss, his tongue played with mine, I was dizzy with the lose of blood the taste of Mark and Metal was in my mouth. I felt like dying.

I then felt his hand traveling down town, I opened my eyes and pushed him off of me, I was catching my breath and wiped my mouth. I then started to get dress, I didn't care that he was in front of me. I finished getting dress and grab my bag and walked out of the locker room but before I can step one foot of campus I felt dizzy and passed out.

Unknown room    

I woke up in a bed in a room I was not familiar, I sat up and looked around. "Where am I?" I said out loud,  "You are in my room," said a voice. I look and there was Mark sitting in chair in the room, he walked over to me. I crawled backwards and my back hit the wall, he reached his hand out. I was scared until he put his hand on top of my head, "You're hair is as red as a rose I have noticed," he tells me. I just look at him, "Umm thanks," I said.

He then sat down on the bed keeping his distance, "Look I'm sorry I scared you like that I should have explained before I went for it," he tells me, I stared to calm down. I just look at him, "It's fine," I tell him, it quiet again. "So your a wolf," I said, "Yeah and you are my mate," he tells me.

"Usually how to get someone to be your boyfriend you ask them out on a date first," I said jokingly. He smiled, "Well I'm not that type of guy okay," he tells me. I smile, I touch my neck and felt the bite mark. "I cleaned you up and that mark is going to be on you for a while," he tells me. "Man I have heard of a hickey but not this," I say to him. "Well now everyone will know you are mine, if you want too," he says to me.

"Hmm that depends what does a mate have to do?" I ask him, "Be a life partner, if you ever leave I can die of a broken heart," He tells me. We sat there for a moment, I then got closer to him and kissed his cheek. He looks at me, "Well I guess I have no choice I don't want you to haunt me for the rest of my life, and I guess I better getting use to this," I tell him. He smiles and the hugs me and causing me to lay down on my back, I hug him back. He then looks at me and kisses my lips, I kissed him back. Well this is my life now this is going to be a fun ride, how am I going to introduce him to my parents? I can't straight up say my boyfriend is a wolf?