My Vampire-BounPrem (18+)

This is a request from @Lucy_Heartfilia190 enjoy!

Prem's P.O.V

He pins me to the wall and then kisses my lips with passion and force. "Hmmm" I made a noise. His tongue fought with mine, his lips were cold compared to mine, he then removed his lips from mine, his eyes were blood red. He then goes towards my neck he licks it. "Boun," I said. He didn't say anything and bit into my neck. "Ack!" I made a noise. I felt the blood leaving my body. I hold onto him tightly. He then let's go and looks at me. My blood dripping from his lips.

I hold his face in my hands. "Sorry I just," he said, I smile at him, "It's okay welcome home," I tell him. He smiles at me and kisses me lightly on the lips.

The next morning

I was making breakfast for Boun and I. I was so happy was gone for a two months because he had to hide for a bit. Vampires exist in this world but they have to blend in with humans. They can't be found out or else they get locked away or re-located, Boun was at work when a noisy co-worker of his found his blood in a strawberry milk carton and exposed him, he had to leave for a bit. Now he's back.

Boun and I been together since collage we married a year ago. I knew what he was, he thought it would scare me when he told me he was a vampire when we first started dating. But it didn't my love for him didn't change and was happy he was honest with me, of course my family and friends don't know because it's against the law to be with a vampire.

I feel scared because what if my family or friends find out and report him. They always have been suspicious with Boun because he doesn't really eat all that much, which true he doesn't need human food, in fact I am making food for myself and pouring him a glass of blood.

I felt arms wrapped around my waist and felt a kiss on the back of my neck. "You seem tense everything okay?" he asked me. I smiled at him, "I'm alright," I tell him, I then handed him, his cup of blood. "You have to be hungry," I said to him, he smirks and puts his cup down and looks at me like he's about to eat me.....again.

"I'm hungry for you," he tells me. "No you got to last night I am sore you know," I tell him, "You're still walking," he tells me. I then gave him back the cup. He smiles and goes to the table to drink it, I finish making my food and go sit with him to eat, as I was eating he kept on lightly kissing my cheek and neck. He then hugs me.

"I have missed you so god damn much," he tells me. I put down my fork and hold his arm, "I have miss you too," I tell him, those two months were the hardest days of my life. I finished eating with him clinging onto me, we then go to the living room to spend time together.  We don't really do anything just staring at each other on the couch, he was holding my hand. "I'm sorry I couldn't call I bet everything was hard for you when I had to leave," he tells me. "It was, I was worried about you, my family and friends questioned thinking you and I were divorcing and saying things like they knew it would happen or that you would leave me," I tell him. "I never want to leave you again," he tells me. "The police did come here several times it was so hard to explain while trying not to get myself arrested," I tell him.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean to put you through all this, leaving you, making you lie, couldn't call I feel horrible," he tells me. "Are you regretting being with me?" I ask him, "No I love you I can't image my life without you it's just because your with me, you have to lie in order to protect me, and when I get caught I have to leave you for a bit until it calms down and they forget about me, sometimes I feel like I keeping you hidden away and that I failed as your lover," he tells me. I look at him.

I then lean in and kiss his lips and then pull back, "I will be honest with you, I do get scared because I don't want to lose you, but Boun please don't feel this way your not keeping me hidden you showed me so much of your world that I understand it better then my own, you never failed me as a lover. You are the best thing to have ever come into my life, I can't image what my life would be like without you," I tell him, He smiles and puts me on his lap.

"I'm glad I married you," he tells me. I smiled at him and kiss him again, he held me close to him not letting go, his cold fingers went inside my shirt touching my back, I shivered at his touch, My hands tangled into his hair, we separated our lips, "I been thinking maybe we should move get a fresh start I actually found somewhere we can go," he tells me. "Sounds great but I want you first," I tell him, I kiss him again, "I thought you said you were sore?" he said to me. I smiled and held his face in my hands, "I'm still able to walk," I tell him, He smiles and attacks my lips.

He then makes me wrap my legs around his waist and stands up and we go to our room. He lays me down on the bed, our lips never separated. I then tug on his shirt wanting it off. He removes his lips from mine and removes it, "Sit up," he tells me, I do. He forcefully removes my shirt, he grabs my hair and makes me look at him, his eyes red, I touch his chest. "You want to play rough huh?" I ask him, "What do you think?" he asked me, "Don't leave bruising like last time," I tell him, he just smirks. "We will see," he tells me.

He then kisses me again his cold hands touching my exposed chest, he was playing with my chest, I held his face in my hands kissing him, his hand that was touching my chest traveled down towards my little Prem that was clothed. His hand traveled inside my pants and he touched it. "Hmp!" I made a noise, "Cold?" he asked me, I slap his chest, he laughed. "Can we not tease we did that last night," I ask him, He smiles at me. "You want to go straight for it huh?" he asked me, I nodded. "Alright," he said we removed the rest of our clothes and he grabbed a condom from the bedside table and put it on, He then makes me sit on his little Boun making wrap my legs around his waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck, I kiss him as he made me bounce up and down pretty hard to I might not be able to feel my legs. He then goes and kisses my neck, he then makes me lay down on my back head resting on the pillow my legs wrapped around him still. He kisses my neck and then looks at me. "Prem can I turn you now?" he asked me. I look at him, this has been something we have talked about before so we can be together forever. But he wanted to wait until I was ready. I smile at him and peck his lips. "Yes," I tell him, He smiles back and kisses my lips again, "I'm going to have to take more then usually," he tells me. "Okay," I said.

He then hits a spot pretty hard and I moan. He then bites my neck. My fingers in his hair. He drank my blood as he made love to me. I felt my body go weak, he then removes his fangs from my neck, he then bites his wrist, blood dripping from it. He drank his own blood and the leaned down to kiss me, I open my mouth, he gave me his blood, I have tasted my own blood before that was still in his mouth and it always tasted like metal. But now I taste his, it's sweet.

I drank it all, he removes his lips from mine he moves some of my hair from my face, my body felt like it was on fire. He pecks my lip, I was breathing heavily. "You okay?" he asked me, I didn't answer I flipped us over where I was on top sitting on his lap. "Oh now you want to ride," he says to me. "Shut up," I said, I then start to move even though my body felt tired I had some sort of energy.

He held my hips "Boun harder," I said he did I was pretty load, I then lean down tired I just ejected all over him, I was trying to catch he then flipped us over where I am on my back again and picked up his speed. "Boun ahh!" I said he then came as well, he was trying to catch his breath he removed himself from inside of me and removed the condom and put it on the floor. He laid down next to me and held me close, he kisses my forehead. "It was take a bit for the venom to take effect once it does I will give you some blood," he tells me, I hug him. "I love you," he tells me, "I love you too," I tell him back.