My vampire Boyfriend-MeanPlan

Plan's P.O.V
I was currently walking home as fast as I can, checking every five seconds that I wasn't being followed still. Yeah someone was following me pretty much all day I have no idea who, but it's scaring the shit out of me. I then finally made it to my apartment, and locked the door. I felt like the cost was clear and went on to do what I usually do.

I made some food, ate my food, did the dishes watched TV and then took a shower. Once I was done with my shower I sat down on my bed and checked my phone. "Of course no new text from him it's been three months," I Said to myself, I was a little upset my boyfriend of three years is gone. Him and his family left to handle somethings three months ago and he hasn't texted me since. I miss him I want him home.

I let out a breath and put my phone down and decided to go to bed.

7 minutes later
I just laid there in my bed in the dark, I just couldn't sleep I have to much going through my head right now. "I sure he's okay but still," I Said to myself, I then felt that scary feeling again. "I hate this feeling," I Said and hid under my blanket covering my face, when I heard thunder great. "Mean where are you when I need you," I Said to myself I was so scared at this point. I heard the door creek open and footsteps. I closed my eyes and covered my ears.

"Mean please," I Said quietly to myself, I felt the bed did great my stalker came to kill me. I felt trapped and scared and then the blanket was removed I dare not look. They leaned closer to my ear, I heard them breathing. "I'm home," Said a familiar voice. I open my eyes and turn on my bedside table lamp and saw the face I been missing for three months. "Mean?" I Said. He smiles, "surprise," he says to me smiling. "You jerk you gave me a heart attack," I say to him. He was just laughing. "Man your face was priceless all day you had this look of terror," he said to me.

I put my face in my pillow, "asshole I should have figured it was you who was stalking me!" I Said to him. He was laughing still, "I hate you!"'I tell him. "No you don't," he tells me. I look at him, "you didn't answer any of my calls or texts you jerk," I say to him. "Sorry my father didn't want us to contact anybody until we finished helping out with the order because you know one their members fucked up killing a family for no reason at all we all had to be there even though it took a long time and had to deal with his little small army we had hunt them down not fun," he tells me.

"How many were there?" I asked "about twenty but they were newborns so not easy to hunt down," he tells me. We just look at each other, "I'm sorry for not calling or texting I really am, I missed you everyday you don't know how badly I wanted to come home and hold you and everything," he tells me. I smiled at him, "I missed you too," I tell him. He then leans down and kisses me, I kiss back I missed this. He then stops and looks at me, his eyes were red. "When was the last time you had blood?" I asked him. "Last week," he answered me.

"You better drink," I tell him. "Are you okay with it?" He asked me. "It's okay not the first time," I tell him. He leans down towards my neck kisses it and then bits down on it, I whine in pain. I felt his fangs in my neck and the blood leaving my body, I honestly miss him drinking my blood. I cling onto his shirt, holding him close. I started to feel dizzy he then stops and licks away whatever blood that was leaking from the bite marks from my neck.

He wipes away the blood from his lips, he holds my face in his hand I put my hand over it. "You okay?" He asked me. "I'm dizzy but that's normal you feel better?" I ask him. "Yeah I'm okay thank you sorry if I went overboard," he said to me. I smiled "not at all," I say to him. He leans back and kisses me again my arms wrap around his neck, "I love you," I say to him. "I love you too," He Said. He then kisses me even deeper, I grab on to his shirt wanting it off he realized that and removed it and threw it. He then removes mine and kisses my chest and then comes back up to kiss me.

He then stops and looks at me, we were both breathing heavily. "We can't right now," he tells me. "Why not?" I ask him. "You lost blood and I have my full strength I can hurt you right now. Let's wait a day or two," he tells me. "But I want you now," I whined. "I know and I want you as well but I don't want to hurt you so let's wait," he tells me. "Fine," I Said. He pecks my lips and lays down next to me and cuddles with me. "Go to sleep," he tells me. I snuggle into his chest and went to sleep.