Happy -JaFirst

This is a request from TaylorFlewellen

Ja's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch with my boyfriend First who was on his phone playing a game, I smiled at him as he plays. He looked over at me, "What?" he asked me. I just reach over and hug him, "You're just adorable," I tell him. 

He hugs me back. I kiss his forehead, he lays down on my chest keeps on playing his game.  

I just watch him, I then heard my phone go off. I grab it, it was a text from my ex. I put the phone down. 

"Who was it?" he asked me, "Who do you think," I tell him, "Them again," he said. I let out a breath, "They really think I will go back to them all because we knew each other since we were kids," I said. "Didn't you make a promise to them that you will be together forever?" he asked me.

"That was a long time ago besides that promise broke when we broke up because they wanted something that I couldn't give them," I tell him, "And that was?" he asked me, "Happiness," I tell him, he puts his game down and looks at me, "They said they loved me but I couldn't make them happy, no matter how much I tried they weren't happy with anything so we broke up," I tell him. 

"Their lost then, why do they want though anyway?" he asked me, I signed. "The story behind that is they were with a mutual friend of ours and found out from out I was in a new relationship with you, and I guess they didn't like that and expected me to wait for them," I tell him. "So they wanted you to put your love life on hold until they felt like they wanted you back," he said. "Basically and they said they weren't happy with me but I guess didn't like to see I was happy without them," I tell him. 

"Are you happy with me?" he asked me. I smiled at him and grab his chin and pecked his lips, "Very and you?" I ask him, he smiles and kisses me again. "Very and I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon," he tells me. "Same here," I said.