You Belong To Me-JaFirst (18+)

This is a request from my friend @L3xxyyy who I am also working with on a BL book as well. If any request please DM your request.

First's P.O.V

I was dancing around with Jack and whenever I can I was looking at my boyfriend Ja, who was imaging ripping Jack's throat open. I smirked, why am I doing this? I'm doing this to make him jealous, to teach him how it feels to see other people all over your lover.

I been complaining to him for months about Tom being all over him, but he ignored it so now payback time!

I was dancing pretty close to Jack, we were at my High school end of the school year party. He then grabs by the back of my neck and kisses me. I kiss back, I look from the corner of my eye and see Ja just watching while drinking his drink. 

Are you piss or not?

7 minutes later

I manage to ditch Tom and went to the locker room, he was getting clingy so I needed to hide somewhere. And I needed to change to some bitch spilled their drink on me, so here I was I took off my shirt then opened up my locker only for it to close again. And I was slammed into it back first it was Ja, he had his usually straight face on. 

He looks at me up and down, "You think your hot shit! But your not!" he tells me. I smirk, I put my hands on his chest. "What's wrong are you upset someone else was touching me and kissing me?" I ask him. "Very I don't like when others touch what is mine!" he tells me. I kiss his neck and he groans, "Oh I'm yours huh?" I ask him, "Yes you are!" he tells me. I kiss his neck again, "Prove it," I tell him.

3.....2......1

He put his lips on mine forcing his tongue into my mouth which I gladly accepted. He then pulled away for a second and removed his shirt and then picks me up making wrapping my legs around his waist, my arms around his neck as he kissed me again. His bare chest touched mine and it sent shivers down my spin. We then separated are lips for air, "Why are you in here anyway?" he asked me. "Some bitch spilled their drink on me and I was only in here to get my spare shirt and to hide from Tom," I tell him. 

He looks at me then looks at the showers behind me, he then carries me to the showers and we get in a stall together. Are lips were back together again as we removed the rest of our clothes and threw them out of the stall and started the shower. Hot water hits my back but I ignore it, he then removes his lips from mine, I try to get more but he grabs my face to stop me. "Down now!" he tells me. I know what he wanted. 

I got down on my knees and kissed his little Ja, he hit the wall and I put the whole thing in my mouth and started sucking him up and down. He grabs a handful of my hair, I picked up my speed he was breathing heavily.

He then yanks me off and makes me stand up. He was trying to catch his breath, I touch his chest while messing with his nipples. "What's wrong? You mad at me for making your knees go weak?" I ask him, He smirks. "Then only one who's knees are going to be weak is you!" he tells me. "Oh yeah? Then make me be weak!" I tell him. "sit down back against the wall," he tells me. I did what he said and he got down and positioned his member into me, I moaned it being a while since he's been inside me and raw too.

He picks me up and makes sure my back is still touching the wall and started to make me bounce while being in his arms. I was moaning as he kissed my neck and kept on hitting a spot. He then put his lips on me, at this point the hot water is now cold but we didn't care at all. 

We then both came at the same time, he lets me go and my knees were weak he holds me up. He hugs me and he hugs me back, "Who do you belong too?" he ask me. "You," I said out of breath. He kisses my sore lips. "And I yours," he tells me. 

We cleaned up and got dress and left the locker room, we then saw Tom, he winks at me. I flip him off. He was taken back, I hold hands with Ja and we left.