The Things I Do For My Friends-MarkGun (18+)

This is a request from @DsPromotions 

If you have any request please DM me your request. 

Gun's P.O.V

I leaned on the door still hoping he walked away, he had to have gotten bored by now since it's been fifteen minutes since I ran into our room. "Mark?" I said no response. Am I in the clear? I hope so because I have to Pee!

I said a quick pray and the opened the door slowly, I look towards the living room and what I can see he's not there. I then ran to the bathroom, used it washed my hands and dried them. And then walked out.

Wish I didn't now.

Mark then pins me to wall next to the bathroom, "Hi babe," I said a little nervous. He just smirks, he then starts to kiss my neck. I pull him off of me, "Can we not tonight?" I ask him, he shakes his head no, and grabs my chin with his pointer finger and thumb to make me look at him. "You made me lose baby boy so now you got to be the one to make up the fact I won't have Kris doing what I say." he tells me. I groan, the things I do for my friends!

"So?" he said, I let out a breath. I then grab the back of his neck and kiss him, he kisses back. He then separates our lips, a string of saliva was made. "Since I don't have Kris to order around you will just have to do what I say without saying no," he tells me. "Fine do whatever you want!" I tell him, he smirks and pecks my lips and opens the bathroom door. "Wait why the bathroom?" I ask him, he looks at me. He then wraps his arms around my waist, "Babe you always want to bathe right after or before, so I though kill two birds with one stone. And besides" he says.

He then gets closer near my ear. "The bed is getting boring," he tells me. I put my hand on his chest, he then kisses under my ear and travels down. I started to breathy heavily, I then kiss his lips and once our lips were apart he then starts to unbutton my shirt, half way with being all the way unbutton he just touches my chest and then leans down to kiss it. I moaned, we then stripped all are clothes off and then stepped and turn on the shower.

Hot water touched my back and I whined a bit was okay. We both got our hair wet and he was kissing my lips again he then got the bar of soup and turn me around to wash my back. He then kisses the back of my neck and his free hand started playing with my right nipple, his free hand then traveled down and touched my little Gun, I moaned. 

"Mark please no teasing," I tell him, "You can't say No remember," he reminds me. He continues to touch me down there while he washes my back. He then put the bar of soup down and makes me turn around to face him. He kisses me again and pushes me to the wall, he then kisses my neck, chest and then puts my little Gun in his mouth, I started breathing heavily again my hand grabbing his hair. 

"Mark!" I said his name, I was about to cum but he stopped and came back up and shakes his head at me. "Don't not yet," he tells me, he then kisses me again and then makes me turn around to face the wall, I felt his member go inside me. He then started to go faster, I was a mess by this point. 

"Mark!" I said his name again, "You can't hold it anymore?" he asked me, I shake my head no, "Then we come at the same time okay," he said to me, I nod my head yes. He was going way faster then before to the point my whole body was shaking. And then we both came. I was catching my breath and so was he.

We finished taking our shower and I wrapped myself in my robe and so did he. I just wanted to get in my PJs and go to bed. "Don't think we are done yet mister!" he tells me. "Mark I'm tired!" I tell him, "And I wanted someone to do whatever I say for a week! So suck it up babe we both are not getting what we want!" he tells me. He then leaves the bathroom and I leave after and go and grab my phone to text Best.

Gun: You owe me!

Best:Why?

Gun: Because I helped you and Kris, Mark is taking whatever energy he was going to have and make Kris do his dirty work out on me!

Best: And how is that my fault?

Gun: I helped you get a boyfriend asshole!

Best: Okay you win.

Gun: Good I got to go knowing him it's going to be long night.

I put my phone down and Mark came back to find me. "Come on babe!" he tells me and heads back to the room. "The things I do for my friends," I said and follow him to the bedroom