Making You Mine Forever-BKPP (18+)

This is a request from PrettyWomen292

PP's P.O.V

I was ready to snipe him at him, he was in his room while I was outside his window about ready to shoot when I was grabbed by a man. "Hey what the hell!" I said and he drags me away. 

I was then brought into a room it was the same room as Billkin was in and there he was drinking a cup of wine and looking at me as I was thrown onto the floor. "Good now leave!" he tells his men. They leave. 

He gets up and walks over to me and takes my chin in his fingers and makes me look at him. "You're pretty cute guess your the newest one," he tells me. I remove his hand and stand up and try to hit him but he was stronger then me and grabs my wrists. "You're feisty I think I'm going to enjoy playing with you," he tells me. 

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" I ask him, he smirks. "No something fun and let's just say," he said and pulls me close his hot breath near my ear, "You'll be screaming my name by the end of it and begging for more," he tells me. He drags me away to a room.

Play Room

I was handcuffed to some sort of chair my legs spread. I was blindfolded and could not see, but he was touching my chest. His fingers were ice cold, I flinched every time he touched me. "My touch is something you will learn to love," he tells me. "Bullshit!" I tell him. I can't see but I know he is smirking. 

He then proceeds touch my body, his fingers brushed against my skin, he then goes down and touch's my pivate area, "Aek!" I said "So are you going to talk?" he asked me, "Bite me!" I tell him. "I can do you one better," he tells me.

I don't know what he was doing but I then felt something wet on my member it was his tongue. "S-Stop!" I said and he did. Even though he only just touched it with his tongue my heart was still beating fast. He removes my blindfold and grabs my chin, "I didn't even really start and you are already hot," he tells me. I just gave him a look, "Don't worry the fun is already beginning," he tells me. 

"Do whatever you fucking want I won't talk!" I tell him, "Anything I want?" he asked me, "Yeah!" I said, "Well then I will," he said. He then put his lips on mine and kissed me. 

2 Weeks Later 

It's been two weeks since I been here, since then he has done everything he was planning to do to me, from touches, to kissing all over my body, wearing certain clothing, he even used toys, but not once did I crack. 

Here I am currently standing in front of the windows with a robe on covered in his bites, you can say my mission has failed since he is still alive and has me under his spell. I felt arms wrapped around me, his hands went into my robe to touch my chest. "You seem to be in deep thought," he tells me. "I failed," I said, "Failed what?" he asked me, "At killing you," I tell him, "True but I failed getting info out of you," he tells me, I look at him. "This is different," I tell him. He just smirked and kissed my neck, "How long are you going to keep me here?" I asked him.

He thought about it, "Forever," he tells me, "Won't you get bored of me?" I ask him, "No I won't get bored of you in fact," he says to me and starts kissing at my neck again. I lean back into him, "I have grown to really like you," he tells me, he makes me look at him and kisses my lips.

He makes me turn around and look at him and places his lips back on mine. I kiss back and then pull away and look at him. I then drag him and push him onto the bed and got on top of him and kiss his lips again. He wraps his arms around me, our tongues fought with each other. I remove my rope from my body and then untie his and kiss his chest. 

I started to leave behind my bites, I then keep on going further down and get to his clothed member and removed his underwear and put it into my mouth, he moaned as I sucked him. He then pulled me back up and flips me to where he is on top. "Who says you can take control hitman," he tells me. I smirk at him, "What are you going to do about it?" I ask him, "Do something I been wanting to do since I laid eyes on you," he tells me. 

He then goes near my ear.

"I will make sure you won't walk again for a long time and you scream my name," he tells me. I smirk, "Do it then I still won't talk," I tell him. He smiled and grabs something from the bedside table it was a condom. He opens it and puts it on. He removes my underwear and places his member in me. I moaned, he begins to move. 

It was slow and then get hot really fast. And he was right I was screaming his name. He lifts me up and I wrap my arms around him. He kisses my lips. We moaned into each others mouths until we both came. 

We were trying to catch our breath when he made us both lay back down, he was holding me in his arms. He kisses my lips again and I kiss back. Guess I won't mind being here forever now.