Choices -MeanPlan (18+)

This is a request from TforThiamCham

And WARNING yes this story is 18+ but it's 18+ for other reasons, certain themes are in this story that are not for the faint of heart I recommend you please skip this one if so. Please leave if uncomfortable or stay if you don't mind dark themes or want to be brave. I just want you all to feel safe here.  And please no mean comments I am making a warning for a reason. So yeah you can take the warning and skip or read at your own risk your choice loves. 

Plan's P.O.V

He pins me against the wall and holds my face in his hand. He puts his lips on mine, "Hmp! Hmmm," I made a noise, I wrap my arms around his neck. His tongue invaded my mouth, licking my teeth and fighting with my own tongue. 

Our lips separated. He goes down to my neck and bites and licks it. "Mean," I moaned his name, feeling his teeth bite my skin sent a tingle down my back. It hurt but I enjoyed the pain. 

He is the only person who can do such thing to me. 

His hands went to my back. "Ahh!" I said. He looks up at me, he had worry in his eyes. "Turn around," he tells me. "I'm fine Mean," I tell him, "Plan turn around," he tells me again with a serious tone. I don't like that tone. Reminds me to much of my Mother when she gets mad at me. 

I did what he said and unbuttoned my shirt and showed him my back. Slashes and bruises are all over my back. "Did she do this to you again?" he asked me, "I misbehaved so Mother punished me," I tell him. She found out I snuck off again to be with Mean. 

Our families are enemies and do not want us together, we met a event and since then been together. 

We kept it a secret until we were both found out by my Mother's right handman and he told her. My Mother proceed to punish me. Mean's family also punished him as well, but unlike me he stands up for himself. 

I can't stand up to my Mother, she blames Mean's family the reason why my Father died. My Father died from a shot to the head. And no one knows who did it, My Mother thinks it was Mean's family but was never proven. 

"It's fine Mean really," I tell him. He was silent I can't see his face but I can tell by his silence he is upset. "Mean," I said his name, he then lightly kissed my back. His hands are on my chest, his fingers were ice to the touch. I lean back into him, I look at him and gently grab his face and kiss his lips. "Should we stop?" he asked me, "No let's continue," I tell him. He was hesitate at first and then I kissed him again. "Please," I tell him. 

He kissed me again. His hands traveled down to my pants and unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants and unzipped them and pulled them down along with my underwear. He then unbuttoned his own and pulled his own down. He positioned his member into me. I cried a bit in pain but it quickly went away. My face was facing the wall, he began to move and I began to moan.

He was slow at first then began to go fast, the pain on my back was hurting but I didn't care all that matter's was I had him right now and he was fine. 

My hand goes to the back of his head and grabs his hair, he kisses the back of my shoulder and neck. We both came, once we did we got dress and sat down in the chair I was on his lap. He lightly brushed my hair. "Let's run away," he tells me. I shake my head no, "Why not?" he asked me. "My Mother needs me," I tell him, he looks at me. "She hurts you," he tells me. "I know but," I said, "Plan," he said my name. We look at each other. "Just give me some time please," I tell him. He just looks at me, "Please Mean," I tell him.

"Alright but please be careful," he tells me. I peck his cheek and laid on his chest. 

Home