Belong To Him-OffGun (18+)

This is a request from BLsLittleDevil

Gun's P.O.V

He pins me down onto the bed puts a hand on my neck, I look at him and he looks at me. He leans down and kisses me, he then goes to my neck and bites down on it. I cling on to his shirt as he drank my blood, he pulls away. Blood on his mouth.

I hold his face in my hands and lean him down and kiss his lips. He pulls away, He looks at me and I look at him, "I don't like that another man's smell was on you," he tells me. "I'm sorry," I said, "You belong to me remember?" he asked me, I nodded at him. "I belong only to you," I answer him. 

"Say it again!" he tells me, "I belong only too you," I tell him, he rips open my shirt and this time bites my shoulder, I hold him close. He pulls away and kisses me again I kiss back. He removes his shirt and starts to undo his pants I felt a bit light headed. He removed his pants and underwear and then starts to remove mine, "Papi," I said, "Lightheaded?" he asked me, I nodded my head. "Okay let me go get you some juice," he says. I grab him before he goes. 

"Finish what you started," I tell him, he smirks and goes back to finishing what he started he removed my pants and then placed his member in me. I moaned. 

He started to move with speed and I was a mess, he lifted me up and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his lips. 

We both then came and he looks at me. "Who do you belong too?" he asked me, "You," I tell him. He smiles at my answer and pecks my lips.