My Sister Is Not Into You But I Am-BrightWin

This is a request from SnowKitten82

Bright's P.O.V

I watch him trying to flirt with my little sister yet again, yet again she rejects him. I smirk when will he learn my sister is not interested.  

She walks away from him, I smirk. My poor dumb cute roommate can't take the hint my baby sister is not into him.

That night dorm room

I was sitting on my bed and he was sitting in his, "Hey Bright," he said my name. "Yeah?" I said, "How do I get your sister to like me?" he asked me, I smirked. "What?" he asked, "She's not into you dude," I tell him, "I know but how do I get her to like me?" he asked me.

I walk over to his bed and put my hands on his shoulders, he looks at me in the eyes. "Why focus so much on someone like my sis who won't even look at you," I tell him, he gulps. I lightly touched some of his hair. "I'm much better then my sister, more experienced then her. And" I said to him and got really close to him, I was by his ear. "I am more fun," I tell him. 

He was tense, we then look at each other and he grabs me by the back of the neck and pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back, didn't see that coming but I'm not complaining. 

He falls backwards on his bed and I was on top of him. 

We pulled away and look at each other. "I think I do like you better then your sister," he tells me. I smirk and kiss him again.