I Love You -MeanPlan

Plan's P.O.V
He pins me against the wall and leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back. He starts to lift my shirt when his phone went off, we stop and he looks at me. "Answer it," I tell him, he does. "Hello? Oh hey!" He Said . "I'm with Plan doing Homework right now," he says. "Okay Yeah sure I'll see you tonight love you too," He Said and hanged up, "I'm sorry she wants to hang out tonight," he apologize to me.

"I understand she is your girlfriend," I tell him. It was quiet for a moment, I let out a breath. "Mean," I Said "Hmm?" He Said. "we can't keep doing this, it's wrong and I feel guilty," I tell him. "Why?" He asked, "you have a girlfriend and I'm just your best friend and that night shouldn't have happened," I tell him. Reminding him of that night we started all this, we were hanging out and we got drunk at a party and we ended up having sex.

We both regret that night and kept it a secret and pretend like everything was normal. Or at least tried too, one weekend we were at my place and him and girlfriend got into a fight and came to me to rant. And things escalated from there, I will admit I always have liked him more then a friend but I never told him, and I don't think I ever will because I don't think he feels the same way.

He looks at me, "let me think about this okay I'll see you later," he said "yeah later," I tell him and he left I then sat on the ground and felt tears leaving my eyes. "It would be better if you stay with Orn and leave me," I Said to myself.

The next day
I was walking around school grounds when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and saw Orn she just smiled at me. "Oh hey Orn what's up?" I ask her, "Well I just thought I let you know that over at Mean's House we are throwing him a surprise birthday party and I need your help," she said "what can I do?" I ask "you're his best friend please help me out," she said. She gave me her help me eyes, "Okay okay I'll help you," I tell her "Yay! Bye," she said and left.

I just smiled, she is such a sweet girl, I then frowned but yet again I'm hurting her. I kept on walking.

Mean's house
I was over at Mean's place helping Orn decorate for the party tonight, Mean wasn't home. "I'm so excited I hope he likes it," she said "he will trust me," I tell her. I went back to work something was telling me that something is going to happen tonight.

Party
Everyone was having fun, so far so good Mean was actually somewhere talking to Orn I went to go looking for them and saw them outside on the balcony. They were talking about something then Orn ran past me in tears, I went up to Mean. "What did you do to her?" I asked him, "I broke up with her," he answered me. My eyes widened, "WHAT!?" I Yelled. "I broke up with her, and I told her the truth that I was cheating on her," he tells me. My heart was beating fast, "you could have asked forgiveness from her, why are you doing this to her when she planned this whole thing for you?" I ask him getting angry at him.

"Because I'm not in love with her anymore," he tells me. I just look at him and ran after Orn, I went outside and there she was crying her eyes out. "ORN!" I Yelled I ran up to her, she turned and hugged me. "Orn it's going to be okay," I tell her, "I knew this would happen soon I guess I didn't know when," she tells me. I made her look at me, "What do you mean?" I ask her. She then was smiling at me, "something told me his heart changed and something was up, so I was prepared for the break up to happen." She tells me. "Orn," I Said. "I'll be okay Plan please don't worry about me and take care of him promise me that," she tells me. "Okay I promise," I say to her.

She smiles at me and then walks away, does she know? I then ran back inside and went to go speak to Mean. He was in his room sitting on his bed, I slam the door. "You told her didn't you?" I ask him. He just looks at me, "did you!?" I ask him again getting angry, "Like I told you earlier I told her the truth why are you asking?" He ask me. "Because she is making me promise to take care of you what's up with that?" I ask him. He then gets up from his bed and walks up to me, I started walking backwards and my back hits the door, " because I told her I love you," he tells me. I froze then he leans in and kisses me.

I push him off of me, "don't lie to me," I tell him. He just looks at me, "just don't lie and mess with my feelings," I tell him. "I'm not lying Plan I really do," he tells me. I look at him, he grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger. "I love you," He tells me and kisses me again I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him. He then stops and locks the door and throws me onto the bed, and gets on top of me and kisses me again. "I love you," He tells me again, "I love you too," I tell him.