Live Stream-OhmKao

This is a request from JMercygnanaanba   I'm so sorry it has taken me so long!

Kao's P.O.V

I started the live on my phone and already people were coming in to watch. "Hello!" I said, everyone was saying hi. "Look who I am with today guys," I said and pointed the phone over at Ohm who was also on his phone. He sees and waves with a smile.

"It's been a while since we were together," I said, "It has been," He said. I read a comment asked where we were going, "We have a shoot to do," I said, Read another comment asking if Fluke, Earth or even Up will be there. "No sorry guys they won't," I said. "It's just us," said Ohm. 

I saw another comment asking if we are filming something. I put a finger to my lips, "Can't say," said Ohm. 

I kept up with the stream as we were heading to the shoot answering questions. "Will you and Earth be in Between Us?" I read, "Um I don't think so since Earth and I's characters are part of Dean and Pharm I don't think we can be present because it's the Win and Team story," I answered. 

"Well you never know maybe make a cameo but not as Korn," said Ohm, "Just like a background character," I said. "Yeah," he said. I look away from him. 

We then realize we are pulling up to the location, "Got to go guys bye," I said, Ohm then came over and pecked my cheek I was in shock and he got out of the van. "Bye," I said.

Now to hunt down Ohm.