I still love you-MarkGun

So we all know the MarkGun Love By Cathy Dolls Teaser right Well I made a one shot out of it. Because why not.

Gun's P.O.V
"Since you been gone Gun someone will be catching you up what you miss," Said my professor. Last week I broke my arm in a bike accident so I had to miss a few days of class. "Alright who will be helping me?" I asked "Mark will be helping you," she tells me. My eyes widened, "Mark?" I asked "yes is there a problem?" She asked. I put on a fake smile, "no ma'am it's fine," I Said. In reality it's not fine, Mark is my ex-boyfriend from High School.

Why we broke up? Asshole cheated on me with a whore at a party which we had a argument before then. I told him not to go because I didn't trust anybody there, we were already having problems in our relationship so the cheating ended everything. If he would have been straightforward and told me, I would be upset but I would forgive him if he told right away. But he didn't he hid this from me for a month, I found out because the girl kept on texting him and that's what caused us to break up.

It's been three years since we broke up and I haven't spoken to him since, now I have to work with him great. I took my seat and got out my notebook, well at least try too. Finally got it out but I drop my pencil, I let out a breath about to grab it but someone picked it up. I make eye contact with that person it's Mark, "Hi you dropped this," he tells me. I snatch it out of his hand, "thanks," I Said and I turn the other way so I don't have to look at him. "So did the professor tell you, I will be helping you with your missing assignments?" He asked me.

"Yes," I tell him in a annoyed tone, "will be studying at my place," he tells me. I look at him, "what?" I asked "because I remember you hate being around so many people when you are trying to focus. Even if it's in a library you can't focus on anything," he tells me. Getting close I push his face away, "Fine you're place but keep a distance from me," I tell him. He puts his hands up like he surrendered and walks away.

After school
I waited for Mark at the front of the college, I have been here for about 10 minutes and I know his last class is not that far from the front. I was about to just leave when he finally showed up, he was out of breath. "Sor........sorry for running late," he said finally catching his breath, "Where did you go?" I asked "oh no where anyway let's go," he said and we headed to his car since I took the bus here. We got in and I had a hard time bulking up, he helped me and then we headed to his place.

Mark's apartment
We currently have been doing the assignments I miss, well try too. He been trying to touch me a lot, I was writing down on my assignment while he just watches me. "Can you stop staring at me," I ask him. "Can't help it," he says "like you can't help but keep on touching me?" I say to him. "Yep," He Said. I rolled my eyes, "I know what you are doing it's not happening," I tell him. "I don't know what you are talking about," he said playing dumb, I put my pencil down and look at him. "I am not giving you another chance no matter what you try to do," I tell him.

He smirks and grabs my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, "Really? You know you're mouth is saying one thing but I know you're body is saying anything thing. It wants me, it wants me to kiss you like how I use too, it wants me to hold you and touch you like I use too." He tells me. I felt my body tense up, my heart was beating fast, he got close. "It wants me to make love to you like I use too," he says to me. I then admittedly got up, "I'm going," I Said and grab my stuff with my good arm, before I could walk out Mark pins me to the wall.

"What are you," I Said getting nervous, he smirks. He unzips my jacket revealing my plain black shirt, he starts to lift my jacket and shirt. He then pins my good arm to the wall, he looks at me, I was nervous. "Are you shy? We're both guys," he says to me. I just look at him, he leans in and kisses me. I didn't kiss back, I struggled but I manage to get my good arm free and push him off of me and slap him. I was trying to catch my breath, he looks at me upset. I then walk out and start heading home.