Kisses In The Water-BillkinPp

This is a request from na_minjae

Billkin's P.O.V

"Come on Billkin!" Pp shouted at me. We were at the beach today just to hang out and have some fun. But honestly today I was going to confess my feelings to him today, or at least try too. 

He was already playing in the water and I followed and started to play around too. 

We were chasing each other, splashing and kicking and throwing each other around. We were pretty soaked at this point but we were having fun. It's nice to get away from social media and just enjoy the company of someone you care about. 

We then sat down next to the water and just look at the scenery. "It's beautiful," said Pp, "Yeah it is," I said. "And also pretty romantic at well," he said, "Yeah," I said. "I would honestly like to comeback here again with my partner," he tells me. I look at him, "Do you have someone?" I ask him getting nervous. 

He nods his head yes. I felt my heart break, "Really who is this person?" I ask him getting ready to prepare for the worse, "He's amazing, kind caring and loving person," he tells me. I just look at him trying so hard to fight the tears "And he so happen to be right next to me. 

I look at him, "What?" I ask him, he then leans in and kisses my lips. I froze but then closed my eyes and kissed back. He pulls away, "I like you," he tells me. I didn't say anything we just look at each other. 

I put one hand behind his neck and lean in and kiss him, he fell backwards into the water with me on top of him. I pull away and look at him, "I like you too," I tell him, he smiles and pulls me back in for a kiss.