Distraction From The Thunder-KimCop

This is a request SnowKitten82

Copter's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of thunder. I freaked it was raining pretty bad outside and lighting as well. I try to calm down, but once again a loud bang. I got up and ran to Kimmon's room. I jumped into his bed and hid, "What the hell is wrong with you?" he asked me, "Thunder," I tell him. 

He looks out the window, "No I don't see the Thunder Cats," he said, I hit his shoulder. "Okay was trying to be funny but yeah it's coming down hard." he said. I sat up, "I can't sleep with it thundering outside!" I tell him. He looks at me and has a smirk on his face, "You can't sleep?" he asked me, "Yes!" I tell him, "Then let me help with that," he says to me. I look at him confused, he then gets closer to me and kisses my lips. 

My eyes widen and then closed, he forced my lips open so his tongue can enter. I fought back with his, as we were kissing his hand touched my clothed member. I groaned and removed his hand and stopped kissing him and lightly pushed him away. "Nice try," I tell him, "Dammit!" he said "I'm not going to fall for that again!" I tell him, he lays back down. "You're no fun," he says to me. I laugh a bit and lay down on his chest and wrap my arms around him, he hugs me back. 

"A hug would distract me better," I tell him, he smiles and kisses my forehead. We both fell asleep.