I Love You-KimCop (18+)

This is a request by coraxoxoxo

Kim's P.O.V

"I'm sorry but no," he tells me, I look at him. I told him once again how I felt but he rejected me. I finally had the courage to tell him again how I feel and he rejects me again. He then walks up to the door, "I'm sorry," he said and he left. 

I sat on my bed tears leaving my eyes. 

I wipe my tears, "I'm done," I said. If he doesn't want to be with me that's fine but he can't stop me from moving on with my life.

End Of Kim's P.O.V

Copter's P.O.V

A few weeks later

Ever since I rejected Kim I haven't felt well happy, I just don't know about my feelings. 

I was walking to class when I see him again with a girl, I turn the other way and I just felt my heart hurt more and more. "Did honestly really like me at all? Did I hurt you that badly?" I asked myself, I felt a tear leave my eye and I wipe it away. "Whatever I don't care," I said to myself and head to class. 

Copter's Room

I was sitting in my room doing some studying when Bas came in. "Hey," I said "Hi you okay?" he asked me, "I'm fine," I tell him. He sits on my bed, I went back to my work. "He doesn't really care for those girls," he tells me, "Bas stop," I tell him. "I'm just saying," he tells me. I turn and look at him, "Look I rejected him for the second time okay! He accepted it and moved on okay! He doesn't need me to make him happy!" I tell him. 

He doesn't say anything, "We would have made each other miserable and not spend so much time together it's better like this," I tell him, "Then why are you crying?" he asked me, I touched my cheek it was wet I didn't realize I was crying. "I think you do like him you just are afraid of those things happening," he tells me.  

I look away from him, he later left and I just sat thinking knowing he was right I need to talk to Kim. 

The next day

I was heading to class when I saw him, he was on his phone. I stop in my tracks and he was coming up to me but he didn't stop he was about to walk past. "Kim!" I said his name, I turn and look at his back, "Kim we need to talk," I tell him, he doesn't say anything. I walk up to him and grab his arm, "Please Kim talk to me," I beg him, he removed my hand and turn and look at me. "You should head to class before you get in trouble," he tells me and then he leaves. 

As I watch him walk more and more tears leave my eyes. 

Later That Night

I lay there in my bed just thinking about him. I couldn't sleep no matter how much I try, I sit up in my bed and got up and headed to his dormroom.

As I walk there I kept on thinking what I wanted to say over and over again. 

I turn the corner and saw his room door, I was going to walk up to it when a girl came out of it mad. "Fuck you Kim!" said a girl, "Yeah whatever," he said. "Asshole!" she said and walked away. I watch her walk away.

I turn and face Kim, he sees me and he tries to go back to his room when I ran up to him and stopped him from shutting the door. "We need to talk!" I tell him, "No we don't," he tells me. He tries to shut the door. "I love you!" I tell him, he freezes. I look at him, he then pulls me inside and shuts the door, he pins me to the door. 

"What did you say?" he asked me, "I love you I realized that now I messed up okay I'm sorry I love you," I tell him again. He looks at me, "But you must have moved on by now," I said, "Who says I have," he tells me. I look at him. We look at each other for a few seconds and leans in and puts his lips on mine rough.

I kiss him back wrapping my arms around him, He then picks me up and places me on his bed. Our lips were brought back together. He goes and starts kissing my neck and starts to unbutton my shirt, once he did he started kissing my chest. I moan, he removed his shirt and went  back to my lips. Our tongues tangled with each other.

We both kicked off our pants, just in our underwear. "Kim," I said his name he looks at me. "I love you," I tell him, "I love you too," he tells me back. He pecks my lips, "Kim do you have?" I asked him, "Yeah," he said. He then reaches over and grabs something from the drawer it was a condom. 

He looks at me, "Do you want too?" he asked me, I nodded my head yes. We both take off our underwear and he puts the condom on and slowly enters his member into me. I moaned in pain but it slowly died.

From pain to pleasure. I moaned his name as he kept on going in and out we tangled our fingers together moaning each others name. Covered in sweat.

We both came and he laid down on top of me we were breathing heavily. "I love you," he tells me, I held him close. "I love you too," I tell him.