You're Good Luck-OhmFluke

This is a request from Abigaelea___

Fluke's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch just looking through my new script and I just.... I feel stress and tired. 

I been working none stop for the last few months and lately I don't know why I been messing up like a lot, not being on time, messing up my lines, doing something wrong. I just been so stress out because of it and looking at this weeks script makes me even more stress then I was already.

I then heard the front door open and then close. "Fluke you home?" ask my boyfriend Ohm. "Y-Yeah I'm home," I said trying to stay calm. He then looks over at me, "So how was work?" I ask him, "It was fine besides staying a bit longer then we should have for shooting but fine," he tells me as he was going into the kitchen to get a cup of water. 

It was silent, "What about you? How was work?" he asked me. I then felt tears leave my face and I broke down, he then comes and sits down next to me and wraps his arms around me. I just cried into his chest. 

"I try and I try but I keep on messing up everything! What's wrong with me? What did I do wrong to deserve this!" I cried. "Shhh it's okay calm down," he tells me. "I'm just bad luck," I cried. "Hey hey hey! Look at me," he tells me and makes me look at him. 

Tears still leaving my eyes, "Listen to me, your tired and stress, you been working so hard and don't give yourself a break. You're not bad luck, if anything you're good luck." He tells me. "How am I good luck?" I ask him, "Well you bring a smile to anyone around you, you listen to other people when they are sad, you always give others a hug when they are down, your an amazing person," he tells me. I smile and sniffled.  

"I believe you are just really tired right now don't focus on work and just relax okay," he tells me. I nodded my head. He then pecks my lips, I then snuggled into his chest.