LBC IS COMING BACK

ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE ITS COMING BACK!!!!

THATS RIGHT BITCHES!!! SEASON 2 IS COMING!!

Okay I'm done yelling! But anyway yes it's happening and the cast is back and it will focus on Tin and Can as the main leads.

But we have one small problem no Saints, What I have read from comments is that Saints won't do it because everything that happened to him and him and Perth are not talking (weird because they still follow each other). Another rumor was he was going to be replace with a actor name Blue but I don't think that's true because I'm the books Pete is sent to Germany by his father and broke up with Ae and he will be gone for 3 years. So my theory just a theory since in the books I heard they get back together. Is that they will make season three and find a way to fix their relationship. That's what I think.

But who knows actor replacement happens and I know others won't be happy to see new actor play Pete if that happens. I know it will be hard but remember what Saint went through and now people see him with Zee. So if they replace Saints in the future don't blame the new actor shit happens. I hope Saints might make a cameo in this but who knows.

I'm curious what they will do with KlaNo because their book is well my god!. And TumTar this is still do exciting everyone go thank P'New for our Early Christmas present!

Now we play the waiting game.