''Study Session''-BounPrem (18+)

Prem's P.O.V
" Prem your partner is Boun for the assignment," said my teacher, I just nodded and look and saw Boun just smirking at me, I turn back around and just listen to the teacher as today was the last class of the day.

Then the bell rang and everyone started to get up to talk to their partner's. I went up to Boun, "Hey where do you want to do the assignment?" I ask him. "Hmmm my place," He tells me. "Okay give me your address," I tell him. I hand him my phone and he gave me his address an phone number. "Cool see you tomorrow," I tell him and then left.

End Of Prem's P.O.V

Boun's P.O.V  

I watch him leave and smirk, "I'm going to devour him tomorrow night," I said to myself. Thank you teach for making us partners.

End Of Boun's P.O.V

Prem's P.O.V

The next day.

I walk up to Boun's dorm door and knock on the door, he opened it. "Hey come in," he says to me. I step in and took off my shoes and saw he had some things out on his bed. "Umm where's your desk?" I ask him. "two days ago three of the legs broke and not to long ago a drawer won't open so I sent it to get fixed," He tells me. "Oh okay," that's all I said.

So I sat down on the bed and put my books down and he sat next to me, and we got to work on the assignment, we spent a good fifteenth minutes on it, well more like I did because I notice Boun kept on looking at me.  But I ignored him, I then felt a hand on my leg. It was Boun's hand. I froze on the spot while his hand touched me.

I then came back to reality and pushed his hand away. I look at him, "What are you doing?" I ask him. He just smirks and the sits behind me. "Just relax," He tells me. He then puts his hand back on my leg and it headed upstairs, and went inside my shorts and touched my clothed member, I close my eyes and my head goes back hitting his shoulder, my heart was beating fast.

Why is he doing this? Why am I not stopping him? Why do I already like his touch? Just fuck it I don't care!

He the started to kiss my neck, while his other hand went under my shirt and started playing with my nipple. I moaned, his hand then went inside my underwear and started to touch my member. I moaned again, he then removed his hand that was under my shirt and grab my chin and gave me a deep kiss.

I kiss him back, he sucked on my tongue, I moan into his kiss because he touched me once again. We then separated, he looks into my eyes and I look at his. He smirks again, and moved and pins me down really fast, I heard the books and other school things fall off the bed, we just look at each other.

" What are you doing now?" I ask him, "Simple," he said and lean down to my ear. "I'm going to finish this study session," he tells me. He looks at me and leans down and kisses my lips, he lets go of my hands and puts his hands under my shirt touching my chest. I grab the end of his shirt tugging on it. He realized I wanted it off, he stops kissing me and removes his shirt and the removes mine.

He then started to kiss my chest, leaving hickeys and bite marks. "Ow asshole you bit me to hard," I tell him, He looks at me and smirks once again. Can you stop smirking dammit! 

He pecks my lips, he then started to undo my shorts. He pulls them down along with my underwear, he then sees I came a little bit. "Naughty, naughty Prem. You already came a bit, you need to be punished for that," he tells me. I was confused, what does he mean?

He then put my member in his mouth and started to suck me, "Oh god!" I said. He went up and down and I was a moaning mess, I hid my face in the pillow but it did not stop me from moaning.  He started to go faster, I grab a lot of his hair to keep him there. I then came once again in his mouth.

He then swallows and looks up at me after I lost my grip from his hair. I was breathing heavily. He then comes up and kisses my lips, I kiss back. "Are you ready?" He ask me. I nodded my head yes, he then leaned over to his bedside table and grabbed a condom and took off his pants and underwear and puts it on.

"Boun no more playing around with me, I want you now!" I tell him, and once again he put on that fucking smirk. "Okay," he says. He then slowly positions himself and slowly his member went inside of me. It hurt like hell but he was going slow, he then started to thrust very slowly. "Boun faster please," I said in between moans, he then started going faster and I was moaning even louder then before. "Oh god Boun!" I said. He kept on going faster and harder, I swear the neighbors can hear me.

Then we both reached our climax and came together, we both were breathing heavily. He removed the condom and tossed it,  he kissed me once again and laid down next me and covered us up. He kissed my foread and closed his eyes, I was about to as well until I remembered something. I sat up, "Shit the assignment!," I said. I look at Boun and he was sound asleep, I then made a plan the moment he opens his eyes, he won't be getting a kiss or a second round. No he's getting a book to the face!

End Of Prem's P.O.V

Boun's P.O.V

Something tells me, I better not open my eyes for a while. fuck it! It will be worth it!