Sick day-CaptainWhite

Captain's P.O.V
I checked White's temperature it was still pretty high but it came down a bit. "It's changed a little but still high," I Said he just coughed, he's been sick since this morning. And I been doing everything I can to lower his temperature, not only that his cough has been bad and having a runny nose.

"Are you hungry at all?" I ask him, he shakes his head no, "I don't think I can eat right now," he said. "Well at least let me make you some porridge that can help you stomach and some tea maybe," I tell him. "But I don't want to eat," He says to me. "Do you want to get better or not?" I ask him. "I want to get better," he answered. "Good now lay back down and try and get some rest," I tell him.

He lays back down, I went to the kitchen to make him some food. I then heard footsteps and then I felt arms wrap around me, "go lay back down," I tell him. "But I want to hug you right now," he tells me. "We can cuddle later but right now I need to make your food go and try to get more sleep I know you couldn't sleep last night," I say to him.

"I don't feel like sleeping," he tells me. "Then why don't you go take a hot bath might clear you up," I tell him. He nods his head and goes to go take a bath, I went back to cooking his food. Once I was done I let it cool down and put it on a tray and went to our shared room, he was sitting on the bed with a towel on his head.

I put the tray down on the dresser, and helped him dry his hair. "Dummy you want to get even more sick," I tell him, "but I'm already sick," he tells me. He looks at me, "I'm Love Sick," he tells me. I then push him, "get back in the covers and eat your food," I tell him. He does what I tell him to do, he then finished his food and I put the tray on the dresser. I sat next to him and felt his forehead, "You're not that hot anymore good," I say to him, I then get up but he grabs my wrist.

"What?" I ask "cuddle with me" he says to me. I roll my eyes, "You are sick," I reminded him, "I'm feeling better so please I'm tired," he tells me. I let out a breath, "Fine," I Said. I crawled back in bed with him and he held me close, I wrap my arms around him and then we fell asleep.