Sleepy Boy-FlukeBest

Lets take a break from smut. And enjoy something cute. I was requested both Prideandproud123 and BossFairy2020 to make some cute one shots and well here you guys go!  And I been wanting to write about FlukeBest for a while I really enjoyed My Dream (Still waiting for that prequel series) And I love these two so much. So enjoy.

Fluke's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun hitting my eyes I stretch and sat up, I rubbed the back of my head and look around the room. I then look at the person laying next to me. 

It was my cute little boyfriend Best, who was still fast asleep. I smile at him, he can sleep all day if he wanted too. And I think he's the cutest when he's asleep, as much as I want him to sleep a bit longer we have thing we need to do. I lay back down and use my arms for support, "Baby we need to wake up," I tell him, he didn't move. I then get close and whisper in his ear, "Baby boy we need to get up and get ready we have things to do," I tell him, he groaned and covered his whole face in the blanket. 

I smile, I then sit up. I removed the blanket off of him, "P'Fluke!! No!!" he whined. I laughed a bit, "Cranky boy," I said, he groaned. "Best you know what will happen if you don't get up," I tell him, "Bite me!" he tells me. Oh he is mad! (AN: I don't like being woken up either!) 

"Okay then," I said. I then started tickling him and he started to laugh and wiggle around. "P'Fluke stop! Okay! Okay you win!" he tells me as he was laughing. I then pinned down his wrists and he looks up at me. I can tell he was sleepy. "You going to get up?" I ask him, he nods his head and yawns. "My sleepy baby," I tell him. "Hug," he said. I let go of his wrists and got off of him. He then crawls into my lap and hugs me. I hug him back and kiss his cheek, "Didn't sleep well?" I ask him, he shakes his head no.

Now I feel bad, "My poor baby," I said to him, I smiled and then laid him back down but I was back on top of him, "What are you doing?" he asked me. I smiled at him and pecked his lips, "You didn't sleep well so now I feel bad, so I will go out and do the errands while you stay and sleep a bit longer," I tell him, "No I want to go with you!" he whined and pouted. "Don't you want to sleep more?" I ask him, "I do but," he said and stopped, "What?" I ask. "I rather sleep with you holding me," he tells me.

I smile and peck his lips once again, "How about this we sleep a bit longer and go out a bit later okay," I tell him, he smiles. "Okay," he said, I then get the blanket and I lay back down on a pillow I hold him close. I brushed his soft hair with my fingers and kiss his forehead. He falls back asleep, I smile. "My sleepy boy," I said.