How My BF Gets When He's Drunk-MarkGun

This a request from kanishka_kapoor

After this one I think I need a little break from MarkGun. Funny enough this was a original a MarkGun book until I changed it.

Gun's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen doing some dishes, I keep on checking my phone to see if my boyfriend Mark has called me or texted me. Nope no text or calls, "Asshole," I said. We kind of got into a fight today. It was pretty bad to the point he left the apartment and hasn't been back for seven hours.

I finished cleaning up when I heard the front door slam open and the close. I walk out of the kitchen and there was Mark drunk. "What the hell!" I said, he looks at me. "Hey babe," he said drunk. He tried to walk but fell face first into the ground. I went and helped him up and took him to our room, "My god Mark you smell horrible," I tell him, "You smell nice," he said.

I put on the bed, "Hot," he whined. "Hold on okay," I said, I then went got a medium size bowl and a rag. I filled the bowl up with water and went back to our room. He was just laying there, I put the bowl on the bed side table and helped him take off his shirt. I then started wiping hist chest, as I was doing this he was just staring at me, "Gun," he said. "Yes," I said.

"I love you," he said, "I know," I said, he then grabs my hand that was holding the rag, I look at him. "No I really love you, I love you more then anything else this world," he tells me. I just look at him, he then started to cry, "I feel like I don't show you how much I love you all the time, sometimes I feel like I failed as your boyfriend and that I'm scared one day you will leave me and find someone better," he tells me. I put a hand on his cheek.

"Look at me," I tell him, he does, "Listen okay, I will never leave you okay, NEVER!" I tell him. "Promise?" he said, "Promise," I said he then held up his pinky, I smiled and locked mine with his. "Happy?" I ask him, he smiles and nods and then hugs my waist. I hug him back and pat his head.

He's so lucky I can't get mad at him when he's like this.

AN: I'm glad you guys are enjoying my series and I'm happy to make your requests come to life.
I have a few more requests to do and after that guys I'm going to go on a little break from writing.
Writing takes a lot out of me. So I will be going on a bit of a break and hopefully come out with good ideas.
Love you all. 💙