I Hate You But I Also Love You-MarkGun

This is a request from kanishka_kapoor

Gun's P.O.V

I punched him right in the face, he fell to the ground. "Fucking asshole!" I said to him, he gets up. "Don't you ever go near my sister again!" I tell him, "Your sister is a whore anyway!" he tells me. I was about to hit him again but Perth stopped me and dragged me away. 

I fucking hate that guy! 

Mark and I have never gotten along we have been fighting for years, I can't think of one decent conversation we have had. He's just a fucking asshole!

A bit later 

He pins me against the wall in our dorm room, and kisses me. I kiss back, my hands are in his hair. I then put my hand on his cheek where I punched him and he moved back a bit because it still hurt. "Sorry," I said, "No your not," he said. I kissed his cheek, "You really hit me hard this," he tells me. "You were the one messing around with my sister!" I tell him. "Okay okay I'm sorry, but you need to keep her in control I think she's more focused on boys then studying," he tells me. 

"Let's stop talking about her right now," I tell him. I look at him, "I hate you," I tell him, he smirks. "I hate you too," he says and pecks my lips.  He then hugs me. 

I hate him but I also love him.

The next day

I was walking around campus when I see Mark flirting with some chick. I felt piss. I then walk away from the scene.

Dorm room

I started to trash the room, book , paper, clothes, just shit all over the place. I was mad he does this all the fucking time. 

Then the room door opened and closed. "Having a temper tantrum?" he asked me. "Fuck off!" I tell him. I was about to throw something when he grabs my wrist and pins me down to one of the beds. "Now come down we don't need everyone to hear you tantrum," he tells me. "Really because you tend to like it when they hear you with some whore," I tell him. He smirks at me, "Someone is jealous," he said. 

I didn't say anything, "My jealous baby doesn't like it when I talk to others," he tells me, I didn't say anything. "You want to know what I told her," he tells me. "What?" I ask, "I told her I am in a very hateful relationship with someone and I told her I love every minute of it just like how I love the person I am in that relationship with," he tells me.

I look at him. He looks at me, "Even though that person says he hates me all the time," he tells me. I didn't say anything. He then leans down and kisses me letting go of my wrists, my hands wrapped around his neck. "I do love you," I tell him. "But you also hate me," he said. "But I love you more then I hate you," I tell him. 

As much as he pisses me off I do love him so much.