Happily Ever After-MarkGun

Gun's P.O.V

I was sitting in the room nervous as hell, today is very important day like very important! I was getting married. Holy shit I'm getting married! 

Not only that I was marrying my other half, my shoulder to cry on, my partner, my best friend. Mark and I been through so much together. Been together for years and overcoming so much together, honestly I couldn't have asked for anyone better in my life. 

I'm about to start a new chapter in my life with him. 

I look down and look at my engagement ring and smiled. "This is it," I said. I'm so happy but also nervous but more then anything excited to see Mark. I haven't seen him for a week, we decided before the wedding we wouldn't see each other for a week before the wedding. And my god that week was hell I think specially for him according to his texts.

I get out my phone and look through them.

Mark: I miss you so much!

Me: I miss you too!

Mark: Who's idea was it again for us not see each other for a week?

Me: Yours Babe.

Mark: I hate myself.

Me: Lol.

Mark: I love you.

Me: I love you too.

I smiled at the texts when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said it was my parents. "You ready dear?" asked my Mother. I nodded and put my phone away. I took a breath and we left the room. 

Both of my parents walked me down the aisle as we are walking, I smile and see Mark. I love him so much, he walks up to my parents and they had my hand over to him. We walk up to the pastor and we look at each other. 

"Good day everyone we are gathered here today, to celebrate love between these two souls. A love that will forever be untied. I understand both of you have written your own vows to each other Mark will you do the honors and read yours first," he asked Mark.  Mark nods and looks at me, "Gun I just wanted to say thank you for coming into my life, the day you and I locked eyes with each other I knew you were the one. Everyday I want to be next to you, everyday I want to make you happy. I love you more then anything," He tells me. I smile and felt my eyes getting wet, "Gun your turn," said the Pastor.

I nodded, "Mark I will never forget meeting you in class on the first day of university thought to myself that you were fool of yourself. Even though your first attempt of asking me out failed with rejection," I said everyone laughed a bit and he did too. "But you never gave up and I'm glad you didn't because I don't know where I would be without you. I love you so much," I tell him. 

"The rings," said the Pastor. Perth handed us the rings. "With these rings will symbolize the love you two have for each other. A love that will forever be strong," he tells us and we both put on each others rings. I gave him his, and he gave me mind. 

"Mark do you take Gun as your husband?" he asked Mark. "I do," said Mark, "And Gun do you take Mark as your husband?" he asked me. "I do," I said. "I now official unite you two, may your love last forever you may now kiss," said the Pastor. Mark puts his hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss. 

Everyone was clapping and cheering but I couldn't hear them. Only thing I could focus on is Mark. 

Honeymoon

We walk into our hotel room and it was beautiful, I put my bag down and Mark wrapped his arms around me. "First night as a married couple," he tells me. I smile, "I know," I said. "And next night will be the first night as parents," he tells me. I unwrapped his arms and take a step back. "Woah buddy can we think about kids later down the line I would like to at least have the first year of our marriage life about just us," I tell him. "I know I'm just so happy and want to start a family with you," he tells me. I smile and rest my hand on his cheek, "I know I want that too but right now let's focus on us then when the time is right we will look at agencies so we can start our family," I tell him.

He smiles and leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and we both walk back and land on the bed with him on top of me. "I love you," he tells me, "I love you too," I tell him. 

AN: Ummm Hi. 

Sorry this took so long to come out after I made the announcement I was planning on posting this soon but got distracted and felt like doing nothing. Been playing a lot of video games and watching YouTube. Not only that got sick so that was fun. 

I'm not officially back to writing one shots for this book but I wanted to keep my promise on posting the final MarkGun one shot I promised you all. Thank you all for waiting for this one shot. Sorry it took so long. This is my valentines day gift for you all. I hope you like it. 

Love you all.