Having fun-FlukeEarth (18+)

Okay so this was a request from @boreoshit , I honestly didn't know a lot of people like this ghost ship. But anyway smut is not my strongest, but just to make sure I feel like I need to say this. I write these for fun only I know none of these actors are dating each other or are interested with each other. This just for fun. Anyway let's go!

Earth's P.O.V

I was sitting on the ground of my cabin, I was attending camp and it's hell I was sent here by my parents saying I need to go get fresh air and make new friends. I give my parents an A for trying but nobody wants to be friends with the shy and small kid, I just want to go home.

"Hey" said a small voice I look to my left it was Fluke. Possible the only guy here that treats me like a human, he was next to me. "Why are you not asleep?" he asked me, "I'm not tired," I tell him, "Same," he said. It was quiet for a bit, "Hey you want to go have some fun?" he ask me. I look at him, "Where?" I ask. He smiles and grabs my hand and we ran out of the cabin and headed towards the lake, "Come on!" He said I look around us, "Won't we get in trouble?" I ask him.

"Like the counselors will care now come on strip down," he tells me. I nodded my head and started too to my underwear, he was the same and we jumped in. We started to swim around for a bit and splash around, I was actually having fun. We then go to the side near the glass and chilled. "Fluke why are you being nice to me?" I ask him.

He was quiet for a moment, "Because you are not the only one who everyone picks on," He tells me. It's true I have seen Fluke get messed with too. After we swam a bit longer, we got out and grab our clothes and headed to the showers.

I got out of the shower and saw Fluke with a towel wrapped around him, I blushed. "What?" He asked me, "Umm nothing!" I said to him and ran back into the shower closing the curtain, but he came in and closed it again. "Fluke what are you doing?" I asked him, He then traps by putting both of his hands on the wall trapping me between his arms, he looks at me up and down. "Hey," he said, I look at him. "Want to have some more fun?" he asked me, I stood there and then he leans and kisses me on the lips and pulls back and we just stare at each other. I then wrap my arms around his neck and kisses him again.

He wraps his arms around me and kisses me even harder, he tongue slips in between my lips and we began to fight. He won, he then goes and kisses my neck and chest and comes back up.

"Don't tease me," I tell him. He then removes both of our towels and wrapped my legs around his waist he position himself into me. "Ack!" I made a noise, "You okay?" he asked me. "Yeah you can move," I tell him and he did. I then started to become a moaning mess as he kept on going. My legs were starting to let go of his waist, so he lays me down on the ground and continues. He comes back up to kiss me and I kiss him back, I felt it coming. "Fluke I'm about too," I tell him "Same here," he said and he pounded into me a few more times before pulling himself out of me and released on my stomach. He then see I haven't yet and went and put his mouth on my member.
"Fluke ahh" I moaned and finally I did in his mouth and he swallowed it. I was breathing heavily and he came up and kissed me gently. "You had fun?" he ask me. I smiled and nodded my head and pulled him back down to kiss.

Well then now I feel like I need church lol but anyway hope you enjoyed.