Mature-BankBonus

This is a request from aynamrdiha

Bonus's P.O.V

I was pin to the lockers by him, "Bank what are you doing?" I ask him, he looks at me up and down and stares at my chest, my shirt was unbutton because I was changing out of my work clothes. "P'Bonus you tempt me and I can't hold back anymore," he tells me. I look at him and starts kissing my chest, I was silent as he did this. I found strength and pushed him off of me. I look at him with anger, I turn back around to my locker and got out of my work shirt and changed into a plain T-shirt, he wraps his arms around me.

"Phi I'm sorry," he said. "I have told you once I have told you a hundred times that you and I won't happen!" I say to him. "Phi," he said again. "I'm serious Bank," I say to him. "You don't want to be with me because I'm younger then you, we are not that far off in age," he tells me. It's true. He's 22 and I'm 27 but he still acts immature, and I can't be with someone like that. 

I grab my stuff and shut my locker and I look at him. "It's never going to happen between us Bank," I tell him and left the cafe we both work at. 

The next day work  

"Here's your order," I tell the customer, they thanked me and I went back to the front. Bank was basically ignoring me, maybe he finally got the hint. "Is Bank okay?" ask Pon. "Don't know, don't care," I tell him, he let out a breath. "What you do?" he asked me, "I told him nothing will ever happen between us that's what I told him," I tell Pon. "Ouch," he says to me. "I'm going to the back," I tell him and I head to the back of the cafe to get more coffee.

Once I came back I noticed a guy being quite flirtatious with Bank, I don't know why but that seemed to have annoyed me, but I try to not let that bother me. He then came back to the front. "Flirting aren't we?" I say to him, "Huh?" he said, "Just saw flirting that's all," I tell him, he put the notepad down. I look at him, he then goes to the back. 

What the hell is up with him? I then went back to work. 

The next day

I was at work and noticed Bank wasn't here, "Where's Bank?" I ask Pon, "Hmm he had a date with some guy," he tells me. I froze and kept on doing what I was doing, "I see," I said, "I hope he knows what he's doing this guy was like weird like he wouldn't stop looking at Bank," he tells me. "He's old enough to make his own decisions," I tell him. "Wow now he's old enough to you?" he says to me, I look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask him, "Admit it you like him," he tells me, "What no I don't and even if I do he's too young and immature," I tell him, "See that's the thing you put that between you two because he's a few years younger then you, why do you?" he asked me. I let out the breath, "The truth is a few years ago I was dating someone that was much older then me, I thought everything was good until they cheated on me with someone, they told me the reason why they did this was because I was too young and immature so that stuck with me since," I tell him. 

He looks at me. "So that's why?" said another voice we look and it was Bank. "All because some bitch cheated on you and used that as their excuse that's why you don't want to give me a chance?" he asked me. I look at him and was silent I then went to the back grabbed my stuff and headed home, I just can't face him. 

Home 

I got home and was about close my front door when Bank came crashing in, He shuts the door behind him. "What do you want?" I ask him, he then grabs me by my face and kisses me, I froze. He pulls away, "I want to show mature I am," he tells me and kisses me again, I kiss back. He kicks off his shoes and we started walking backwards to my room. He pushes me down onto the bed and gets on top of me and kisses me again. I then flip us around to where I am on top of him. 

I kiss his lips again and flips us back and pins my wrists to near my head. I try to kiss him again but he moves away. "What?" I ask him "I think the mature decision is too wait a bit after a few dates." he tells me. I look at him and smile and laugh. "You got me," I tell him. We look at each other, "Phi please give me a chance I can prove to you I will be better then your ex and give you the love you want," he tells me. I look at him, "You already have," I tell him, he then wraps his around me and hugs me, I hug him back.

This will be different now.