Can't stop kissing you-BestYacht

Yacht's P.O.V
I press record on my camera, "hey guys so today I'm going to prank my boyfriend by kissing him," I said and paused and had a awkward laugh, "Yeah it's not much of a prank but the reason I'm doing this is because ever since lock down he's been playing games a lot and not paying attention to me and my needs so I thought this will have to work. Yeah he thinks that I'm filming a vlog so yeah let's go," I said and hit stop on the camera and left the bathroom and went to our shared bedroom. I set up the camera he was on the bed playing a game on his phone, I set up the camera and hit record and sat next to him.

"Hi," I said to him, "Hi," he said not even looking at me. I rested my head on his shoulder and watch him play. "Pay attention to me!" I tell him. "Yeah hold on," he said, I then removed my head from his shoulder and look at him, "Can I have a kiss please," I ask him. He manage to stop his game and gave me a quick peck on the lips and goes back to him game. "I want more then that!" I tell him, he then pauses his game which wow he doesn't even pause it when he goes to the bathroom. He pecks my lips again, "Happy?" he asked me. I shake my head no, he then kisses me again only this time when he tried pulling away I moved in closer. "What are you?" he said while I was kissing him.

He then lightly pushed me away, "Okay that's enough," he tells me, "No please one more," I ask him, he let out a breath. "One more and that's it I have to focus on my game," he tells me. I lean in and kiss him and wrap his arms around his neck, he then pulls away but I peck his lips a few times. He just smiles.

He then goes back to his game while I kissed his cheek and then his neck. He jumped a bit when I got to his neck. "Yacht stop," he tells me. But I didn't and bit his neck and left a hickey. "Okay stop," he tells me. I then look at him and kiss his cheek again, he then looks at me. I peck his lips, "Did you eat something funny?" He asked me. I peck his lips, "Seriously what did you eat you never act like this," he ask me. "It's called I demand love and attention," I tell him. He smiles and finally puts his phone down. "Aren't you filming a vlog?" he asked me. "Yeah," I said, "Well you might not be able to use this footage," he tells me. I raise an eyebrow, he then pins to the bed and he's on top of me. "Because you are disturbing my game I'm not going to let you use this footage," he tells me. I look at him, "Okay," I said he then leans down and kisses me deeply.

Yeah I clearly can't use this footage but it was worth it!