I Have Loved You For A Long Time-TitleBoss (18+)

This is a request from @dairymilkbreak Sorry I couldn't find any TitleBoss photos together so I had to slap two photos together.

Boss's P.O.V

I took a drink from my glass along with my other coworkers, we were celebrating that our new product is selling really well. I then look over at one co-worker that was Title, he's the only one not smiling.

(AN:This isn't connected to the last story I actually have a plan for that one but thought I would let you all know)

His partner of five years recently broke up with him a few months back and he hasn't been the same since. I been worried about him, I then go sit next to him. "I think you had enough," I said he was on his fourth glass, "I'm fine," he tells me, he was about to take another drink but I took the glass away from him.

He was annoyed, "Leave me alone!" he tells me, "Title you need to let this go I know your hurting but it's been months now," I tell him, he then gets up. "You don't know anything! You don't anything about love or being with someone!" he tells me and walks away. "Your wrong because I been in love with you for a long time," I said to myself.

It's true I was in love with Title but I never made a move because he was with someone, I still haven't because I don't think I should he still hurting but I worry for him. But it hurts seeing him in so much pain.

The next day

Title didn't come in to work so my boss asked me to go check on him, I walk upstairs to his apartment and knocked on the door, "Title it's me Boss," I said no response. I then notice the door was unlocked. I walk inside, his place was a mess. I take off my shoes and walk inside, "Title?" I said, I heard water running and went into his bathroom. I then saw him still wearing the same clothes from last night sitting in the tub soaked from the shower. I then turn off the water. "Title! Man what are you doing?" I asked worried, he didn't say anything I then help him get out of the shower.

We then go into his bedroom, I made him sit on his bed. I grab a towel really quickly from the bathroom and start drying his wet hair. "Title I know your hurting but this is too much!" I tell him, he doesn't say anything. I then grab him some clean clothes, I then unbutton his shirt. My heart was beating fast but I try to control it, "Why? Why did they have to leave me? What did I do wrong? They never gave me a reason why? Did they find someone better? Did they stop loving me a long time ago? Just Why?" He asked me. I look at him, "I don't know only they know the answer," I tell him.

"I spent five years of my life loving them, now I feel like that has all gone to waste!" he tells me. "You will find someone better and you make up those times," I tell him. He looks at me, "Yeah right you don't know this pain, you never been in love!" he tells me. I look at him, "Your wrong I been in pain for a long time, why? Because the person I do love was with someone else, but I never tried anything because I wanted them to be happy, but now that person is sad and it hurts me even more!" I tell him. He looks at me surprised, "Boss what are you trying to say?" He asked me, I put my hands on his shoulders.

"I have loved you for a long time you idiot!" I tell them, then I leaned in and kissed him. I then pulled away. He was shocked. I then remove my hands from him, "I'll see myself out," I tell him. I turn around but he grabs my wrist, I fell into the bed with him on top of me. I look at him, "Title?" I said, "You said I will someone better and make up those years I was with them right?" He asked me, "Yes," I said. "Can you make me forget them and change my heart?" he asked me.

I look at him, "Title I don't want to be a one night stand," I tell him, "Who says this this is just a one night stand? What makes you think I just want sex? I don't," he tells me. I just look at him, "I'm not going to lie to you, I have noticed you and I sometimes get a happy feeling inside," he tells me. "Title," I said his name, "I want to make love to you," he tells me. My heart skipped a beat. "Can we?" he asked me, I thought for a second and then nodded my head yes.

He then leans down and kisses me, I kiss back. My hands one was on the back of his neck and the other was in his wet hair. He then bit my lower, I moaned. His tongue invaded my mouth fighting with mine. He won.

He then goes down to my neck and leaves kiss marks leading down towards my shirt. He then unbuttons my shirt and then kisses my chest. I then grab his face bring him back up and kissing his lips again. "Skip the teasing," I tell him, "You really want this do you?" he asked me, "I been honestly wanting this for a long time," I tell him, he smiles and pecks my lips. We remove the rest of our clothes. "Did you have any?" I asked. "No since I haven't been with anyone in months," he tells me. I was a bit nervous, "I will be gentle okay and if it hurts I'll stop," He tells me. He then positioned his member, he looks at me. He then enters me slowly, I winced in pain but it was slowly going away.

"Well?" he asked "You can move," I tell him, He then moves a bit. He then starts to pick up his speed once I got use to him. The bed was creaking I was holding on to a pillow, his arms were wrapped around my legs as he kept on going inside of me. "Title oh my god!" I said. He then leans down and kisses me. "Title I'm about too," I tell him, "Same here together okay," he tells me. He then went faster and I was a mess at this point. I feel bad for the neighbors. I then came all over myself, Title pulled himself out and rubbed himself and came as well. We were both out of breath and he laid down next to me.

I bring his face to me and kiss him lightly. He hugs me close. "Thank you," he said, "For what?" I ask him, "For helping me find a new person to love," he tells me. I smile and hug him back.