I like you-SingOat

Oat's P.O.V

I was sitting on my bed doing some homework when I look through my window and Sing coming back. He looks mad, I get out my whiteboard and marker and walk up to my window.
He sees me and waves, I wave back and wrote on my board.
You okay?
He gets his board and marker writes back.
Not really my girlfriend was being a bitch.
I should have figured that one out. I wrote on my board.
Want to talk about it?
He wrote back.
I don't want to get you involved more then you already are.
I was confused.
What do you mean?
He wrote back.
I can't say I'm going to bed night
He then waved bye and covers his window with his curtains.
I look at my board and let out a breath. I then walk to my desk and put my board on my desk, I then open a little box and get out a note I wrote.

I like you

But I will never tell him.

School
I was walking up to the school and felt like everyone was staring at me, and they were like mad. What did I do? I go up to my locker, I open it and paper and trash came out of it. I look around and people were staring at me, I felt scared and try not to show it. I move the trash and grab what I needed and closed my locker and went to my classroom.

The moment I walk in erasers were thrown at me, and then a second later they weren't I look and it was Sing, he was getting hit instead of me. It stops and he looks at everyone. "For a bunch of people who preach online to not attack or bully others because rumors. You better take a long look in the mirror," He tells them and he grabs my wrist and we walk out of the classroom.

As we walk into the hall his girlfriend stops us. "I hope your proud of yourself," he tells her. "It's your fault! You break up with me this morning for him!' she says and points at me. I look at him, what? "I did not break up with you for him, I hated your jealous towards him. I hated how you talked badly about him, you never even spoken to him and got the whole school against him because you were so upset I broke up with you." he tells her.

She was jealous of me? She looks at both of us in anger. "Bye," Sing says to her and we leave the school.

Sing's House  

I was sitting in Sing's room, when he came in from downstairs and hands me some water and sat down next to me. I notice some chalk dust still in his hair so I went ahead and tried to get it out with my fingers. He looks at me, I felt my cheeks heat up. He then grabs my hand, we just look at each other and I swallowed some saliva. He then leans in and kisses me, I was shocked. He moves away, "I will admit to you, I have always liked you since you moved in next door. But I don't think you like me back at all," he tells me. You dummy I liked you for a long time, I then pull something out of my pocket it was the note and handed it too him.

He smiles at it, "So you do like me?" he ask me. "If that's not proof enough this is,"I tell him and lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back and I fall backgrounds, back hitting the bed and him on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck and didn't want to let go.